PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming show in California

vinny
21-Apr-2010, 07:29
Hi everyone,
I'd like to invite you to a group show featuring my work and the work of several friends here in Southern California. Join us for food, wine, and photography at the Elias Gallery in Whittier during the opening reception (http://vinnywalsh.com/elias%20poster.htm) on May 8th from 6:30-9pm. The work is up now and the show will continue through the month of May. My prints in the show are on sale.

I hope to see you there.

Vinny

vinny
30-Apr-2010, 13:21
by food I mean Italian food, lots of it:) Next Saturday will be here soon, anyone coming?

Vaughn
30-Apr-2010, 13:29
Too far away, but I wish you the best! Congrats on the show!

Vaughn

BradS
30-Apr-2010, 13:38
I too would love to attend the opening. I see several other familiar names on the bill....but Wittier is a long drive from here....

Michael Clark
1-May-2010, 12:17
I,m pretty close and have seen some of the Artist's work before at the Riverside Show last year,all of 'em really good.Very much like to go and will behave myself,I some times get a little excited about good art.

Mike

matthew blais
3-May-2010, 07:12
I have some details (address and map) on my website
http://matthewblaisphotography.com/index.php/exhibitions/

Jan Pietrzak
3-May-2010, 15:54
To, Domenico, Patty, and Matt and all

I wish you all the best. It is a long trip from Santa Fe, so I hope you all have a fun time at the opening. I will have a glass of wine for all of you, and sell lots of prints. This is one of the things that I miss not being in SoCal.

To all

Abrazos y besos
Jan Pietrzak

matthew blais
4-May-2010, 07:27
Thanks Jan...miss seeing you around. Hope all is well

Hugo Zhang
4-May-2010, 08:48
I will see you guys. :)

Shawn Dougherty
4-May-2010, 11:52
Congrats all around! Looks like it's going to be one hell of a show!

Shawn

matthew blais
7-May-2010, 07:30
Be good to see you Hugo...

Michael Clark
9-May-2010, 10:30
Great opening Matt and Vinny and the rest of the Artist present.Thanks for the invitation.Good food and nice people and excellent Photographs.
Micheal

John Kasaian
9-May-2010, 14:45
Arghh! I"ve been at the Pinnacles National Monument with my Webelos this week end! How long does the show run for? I need a trip down South to shoot in the June Gloom & resupply at Freestyle.

Michael Clark
9-May-2010, 15:03
I forgot to ask about how long John ,maybe Vinny or Mat could answerer .June gloom has started,stay where your are for another week or so.

vinny
9-May-2010, 19:53
Michael and Hugo, good talking to you guys. Thanks for coming out. John, the show doesn't have an end date as of yet. It will run through May for sure.