PDA

View Full Version : Well, hello LF forum

werra
18-Apr-2010, 12:34
Well, this does not quite a qualify as entering with the bang, but would someone please move this to appropriate forum.

I have been lurking here for a while, my main base or so is APUG.

But what a great resource for a newcomer in the LF world like me.
I use mainly Super Graphic and ancient 5x7 Seneca. SG is in fact my car's trunk-camera. Have got not big enough glove compartment :)
8x10 Century has got only a few walks so far, a whole different dimension world compared to SG. Graflex feels like a point-and-shoot compared to 8x10.
Medium-wise I mainly shoot expired european film, Agfa etc.

Some of my 'works', I refer to them as tests mainly, are available on my profile page.

Thank you again for the great collective wisdom available from the LFP forum, it really has been helpful.

Enno

Len Middleton
18-Apr-2010, 13:12
Enno,

You might want to post this onto the "Introductions" part of the "Community" section, or ask one of the very helpful moderators to do that for you.

Welcome, and feel free to do more than lurk about. The participation is generally welcomed, and besides it makes you look sinister and anti-social if all you do is lurk ... ;)

Enjoy your time in the asylum, although I suspect there are very few escapees,

Len (inmate since, well you can see it on the left with all the other statistics)

Filmnut
18-Apr-2010, 16:36
I quite enjoy this forum, and find it very helpful. I shoot with a Speed Graphic, and haven't yet been seduced by the even larger formats!
I hope that you enjoy your time here with us fellow crazies!
Keith

Vick Vickery
19-Apr-2010, 08:11
Welcome to group therepy! :)

Charles Hohenstein
19-Apr-2010, 09:50
I know you from APUG, but welcome to this site. The quality of pictures posted here is often outstanding; I don't read as many of the technical threads.