PDA

View Full Version : Large Format Exhibition in New England

Steve Sherman
16-Mar-2010, 18:36
Greetings,

The Large Format Exhibition to benefit the Middlessex Cancer Center is live.

See this link to view the entire show. http://74.92.25.134/ROG/

A record number LF photogs contributed over 160 LF photographs to this terrific cause.

BTW, a frequent contributor to the Forums donated what I consider to be the most beautiful black and white photographs I have ever seen.

Wish you all could be there!

Ron McElroy
17-Mar-2010, 19:32
This is a beautiful group of photos Steve! I can only hope to sometime see a show like this sometime.

Saulius
17-Mar-2010, 22:43
Hey Steve, any chance you might try getting this event published in a Magazine Like View Camera? I think it's a great story, LF photogs banding together for a great cause and some very nice images that could be printed in the article too. Just a thought

Steve Sherman
19-Mar-2010, 15:41
Hey Steve, any chance you might try getting this event published in a Magazine Like View Camera? I think it's a great story, LF photogs banding together for a great cause and some very nice images that could be printed in the article too. Just a thought

A year or so ago Steve Simmons did an article about the weekend here in Connecticut which surrounded the Cancer benefit but not much on the LF Exhibition. Maybe time for another inquiry, certainly this is a "feel good" story to say the least.

Cheers