PDA

View Full Version : John Sexton will be Baltimore, Maryland

X.Wang
7-Feb-2002, 20:52
John Sexton will be in Baltimore and have one day (3/16/02) seminar from 9:30am to 5:00 pm. It costs you $65. See you there.

Chad Jarvis
7-Feb-2002, 20:56
Where? UB?

X.Wang
7-Feb-2002, 21:05
Chad,

This is the link. You can find all information you need.

www.baltimorecameraclub.org

X. Wang

Sean Yates
8-Feb-2002, 01:02
Maybe he's starting a new series? Doing a project with John Waters? Hairdo's of Power? Listen to the Sleeze?

Chad Jarvis
8-Feb-2002, 08:45
Perhaps "Quiet Crybabies."

Kevin Crisp
8-Feb-2002, 10:53
Could the last two elaborate on the sarcasm?

Donald Brewster
8-Feb-2002, 11:09
I wouldn't call the two comments sarcasm; I found it humorous. More of a play on words. John Waters is a film director who loves his native Baltimore the way Drew Carey loves Cleveland. John is makes the kitschy artful and lovingly funny -- if I can say that. Two of Waters more popular, and widely distributed movies were Hairspray (starring Rikki Lake) and Crybabies (which I believe included Johnny Depp). Worth renting in my view.

Kevin Crisp
8-Feb-2002, 15:28
Thanks. What a relief. I was afraid he'd done something with Prestologs. I met him last month and he seemed like a heck of a nice guy.

Sandy Sorlien
9-Feb-2002, 15:55
Re: John Waters - all photographers should see his "Pecker."

(Seriously, it's about Fear of Nikons -- very funny.)

Sean Yates
9-Feb-2002, 21:59
It just seemed logical, in a bizarre sort of way - why would John Sexton go to Baltimore? No great natural vistas in the city, so perhaps he's changing his milleau? And that lead of course to Balmer's favorite son, Hon, John Waters

"I'd love to sell out completely. It's just that nobody has been willing to buy."

John Waters

Sean Yates
9-Feb-2002, 22:01
We are of course assuming you meant to exhort us to see

John Waters MOVIE "Pecker"

and not any other possibilities that might occur to minds exposed to Balmer's unique miasma, Hon.