PDA

View Full Version : Photronix Delta III Densitometer Instructions

Bruce Douglas
22-Feb-2010, 09:25
Yesterday I purchased a used Photronix Delta III densitometer. It did not come with instructions. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could find a copy of the instructions for this instrument?
Thank you in advance for your help!

konakoa
22-Feb-2010, 14:01
Bruce, I have one of these densitometers with the instructions. I'll email you some digital photos of the set.

Bruce Douglas
22-Feb-2010, 14:14
Danny,

Thank you so much. I am new to using the forum. My e-mail is bsmodeler@comcast.net

Bruce

willrea
9-Jul-2010, 21:19
I'm thinking about getting one of these used, but it would need need to be calibrated. Are there any instructions for doing it for this model?

Thanks

Bruce Douglas
12-Jul-2010, 14:35
I can send you the photographed pages from the Photronix manual. It does give a procedure for how to use the densitometer. To calibrate it, I believe that you would need a calibrated step wedge so you can compare the machines output to a known value.

Gary Forcier
5-Aug-2018, 17:18
I can send you the photographed pages from the Photronix manual. It does give a procedure for how to use the densitometer. To calibrate it, I believe that you would need a calibrated step wedge so you can compare the machines output to a known value.

Bruce; I also just purchased a use Photoronix Delta III densitometer. Can you send me the manual too. Much appreciated. Gary

kentrush
20-Aug-2022, 09:11
Dear konakoa,

Do you still have a copy of these instructions?

konakoa
20-Aug-2022, 10:31
Kentrush, wow, that was twelve years ago! Blast from the past. Sorry, it's long gone to a new owner.

kentrush
20-Aug-2022, 16:10
We know each other? Your name?

konakoa
21-Aug-2022, 09:21
No, sorry. We don't know each other. I was only remarking how long ago this thread was started and when I posted to it so long ago.

kentrush
24-Aug-2022, 06:34
Thanks!