PDA

View Full Version : Iceland workshop in July 2010

Michael A. Smith
20-Feb-2010, 05:51
Michael A. Smith and Paula Chamlee will be conducting a ten-day traveling and photographing workshop in Iceland, from July 9–18.A few spaces remain. Full details are at http://www.michaelandpaula.com/mp/workshop_Iceland_2008.html

Paula and I have been to Iceland on two seven-week trips in 2004 and in 2006 and we will be returning this year for another seven-week trip. We will take you to all the best places to photographs and ones with easiest access so more time is spent working and less driving around or hiking. And you get the Vision part of our Vision and Technique Workshop. We can virtually guarantee that your whole approach to looking on the ground glass, and to making photographs in any format will change and that new visual vistas will open up, whether you are in a particularly beautiful place like Iceland or in your own backyard.

Here is a comment from someone who was already a very accomplished photographer regarding the Vision part of our Vision and Technique Workshop:

"Thank you for making the workshop such an unforgettable experience. I'll likely never look at a photograph or my ground glass the same way again. From reading various posts on the Internet, I figured I knew what Paula was going to do under the darkcloth looking at the ground glass, but she opened up a whole new world during that 30 minute session. I couldn't be more excited!"

Michael A. Smith