PDA

View Full Version : In the Desperate Dead of Winter - Light! Must See Short Video

Richard K.
30-Jan-2010, 19:03
This is a short video by one Zach Arias. I just found it so powerful, beautiful and inspiring. For all of us who suffer through winter and maybe question our purpose, this is a must watch. The real thing starts after about a minute and a half of spoofery. so PLEASE WAIT until then! Accompanying music is wonderful too. Enjoy and please comment if you like...

http://blip.tv/file/1785698

Andrew ren
30-Jan-2010, 19:39
nice.

Kerik Kouklis
30-Jan-2010, 23:21
Cool!

sun of sand
31-Jan-2010, 02:59
I think she probably has more talent
I'd rather listen to her sing put it that way

meghancoffee.com
I listened a bit and she doesn't quite have the voice
Jericho fits her well that's a good single ..up untill 3:00

"launch music player"

His father passed last Feb

h2oman
31-Jan-2010, 09:35
Nice video - thanks for posting.

I'm already getting depressed about summer - I find the snow, ice and fog of winter to bring me the photo opportunities I cherish. Summer is just too drearily bright!

JR Steel
31-Jan-2010, 10:11
Nice video - thanks for posting.

I'm already getting depressed about summer - I find the snow, ice and fog of winter to bring me the photo opportunities I cherish. Summer is just too drearily bright!

Yes it is all relative h2oman. I too dread the summer sun here in the southern Sierras. I call the summer light Blastissimo. But summer is printing time and showing time and traveling time and there is always night and near night, so all is well.