PDA

View Full Version : New Podcast

sanking
18-Sep-2009, 17:15
There is a new Podcast on iTunes by Scott Sheppard with me, entitled "Sandy King - Carbon Print Master and Fine Art Photographer."

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=291806626

Thanks for listening.

Sandy King

Jan Pedersen
18-Sep-2009, 19:05
Very nice interview Sandy, thanks for posting this..

jan

redrockcoulee
22-Sep-2009, 11:59
Sandy

Listened to your podcast this afternoon on my noon hour walk. Your workshop is on the short list of ones I want to take in Montana which is only a 5 hour drive from home. Between your workshops, articles and the chapter in Copper Photograuvre and these forums proves that you not only have a wealth of information to share but the willingness to do so and that is greatly appreciated. I actually hope that it is years before I can attend your workshop as each year I do not attend is another year my old dog is still around :).

Was that your dog in the background of the podcast as it is the second one from Inside Analog that I thought I heard one in the background?

sanking
22-Sep-2009, 16:15
Sandy

Listened to your podcast this afternoon on my noon hour walk. Your workshop is on the short list of ones I want to take in Montana which is only a 5 hour drive from home. Between your workshops, articles and the chapter in Copper Photograuvre and these forums proves that you not only have a wealth of information to share but the willingness to do so and that is greatly appreciated. I actually hope that it is years before I can attend your workshop as each year I do not attend is another year my old dog is still around :).

Was that your dog in the background of the podcast as it is the second one from Inside Analog that I thought I heard one in the background?

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you in Montana one summer soon. Carbon is a fun process to work, and the results are highly distinctive, quite unlike any other photograhic process.

Could have been my dog you heard, though I did noit notice it. We do have a large labrador that lives in the house and she hangs around the front door (glass) and barks when she sees people, cats and squirrels.

Sandy