PDA

View Full Version : Check out my works photography...

Nagi Gallery
13-Sep-2009, 21:49
Hi all

My name is Nagi Noman,I'm a senior photographer for more than 45 years ago,
I live in SF and I'd like to show you all my works,so please check my website
www.nagigallery,and I hope you like my photography works.

Thank you

Scott Knowles
14-Sep-2009, 06:47
Don't you mean http://www.nagigallery.com/? Thanks, interesting images.

Nagi Gallery
14-Sep-2009, 08:21
Don't you mean http://www.nagigallery.com/? Thanks, interesting images.

Yeah you'r right sorry my mistake,it's www.nagigallery.com , and I'm glad you like my works.

Best Regards..

bvstaples
14-Sep-2009, 12:58
Nagi:

What equipment do you shoot with?

Brian

Nagi Gallery
14-Sep-2009, 17:49
Nagi:

What equipment do you shoot with?

Brian

Believe me If I tell that you can use a simple equipments,you don't have to buy
expensive equipments,and I'm usually using Canon,but Canon like Nikon like others,
no big different to me,as a senior photographer I care about the shot,when and how I can
take it,and for what purpose I want to use it,you just rememberd me by an old friend
he asked me this qouestion 24 years ago,he said Nagi I have an expensive camera and I couldn't take a picture like you did,and I explained to him that you have to feel the moment before you take your shot, and it helpes anyone who would like to become
a senior photographer someday,when you take a picture ask your self this,
why I'm taking this picture,and then you can challegne your self and your skills.

Best Regards..

anchored
14-Sep-2009, 18:46
Might I suggest that if you were to use large format film cameras, the images might've been better.

After all, consider this.... this is the "large format camera photography" forum, where indeed... "size DOES matter" ......

;-)

jnantz
14-Sep-2009, 19:33
nice work nagi!

john

Nagi Gallery
14-Sep-2009, 20:38
Might I suggest that if you were to use large format film cameras, the images might've been better.

After all, consider this.... this is the "large format camera photography" forum, where indeed... "size DOES matter" ......

;-)

You'r right, and I'm still using a large formate film,and I'm using the all other
equipments,but my point is that as a senior photographer,I have to know when
I need to use my camera and what kind of equipment and for what reason,
so when I take a picture I sould realize for what I'll use it,for buisness or as
Hobby,about me I'm taking picture because this is my job and it's part of my life,
I'v a family to support so I can't waste my time taking picture just for fun, I used
to work for Governments and I made over 72 exhibition around the world, but I
found out that the best way to get money from photography is by publishing books
and media,but if you wanna take picutres as a hooby,that will be a different.
Right now I don't know who can support photograhers here in SF or other states,
I wish to make another exhibition it's really cost a lot of money,as a photographer
don't you think that you will be a rich right away,but about me I'm a photographer and I love
photography,it's in my soul.

Please fell free to contact me by-email at any time.

Nagi M. Noman
www.nagigallery.com

Thank you all

Andrew O'Neill
14-Sep-2009, 23:09
Do you use a large format camera? Any images you can share?