PDA

View Full Version : Fuji PA45

Dermot
29-Jul-2009, 17:40
Hi everybody

thought some of you might be interested in the following, I recently bought a Fuji PA45 from Japan as I was having a hard time finding one in Europe but instructions where of course in Japanese, so I fired off an email to the nice folk at Fuji Europe and recieved the following reply,

Hi Dermot
We are selling the PA-45 in the UK from Sept 09, so it may have been better
to wait for the official UK version that comes with a manual! I can only
give you some photocopies of the manual if you supply your address.
Thanks.

Russ Gunn
Product Manager - Professional Film
Photo Imaging SBU
Fujifilm UK Ltd

hope this of interest and help to someone.

noci
30-Jul-2009, 07:06
there actually already are instructions in English, as mentioned.... bought one and was sent them, and that was from Japan, even!
But I'll write to them concerning the PA145, now English instructions for that one would be interesting. Or anyone has those?

vinny
30-Jul-2009, 08:12
I've never read the instructions but I think they go like this:
1. put film in holder
2. pull out black paper
3. pull out tabs to process film

Not sure what more is needed here.

Dermot
30-Jul-2009, 19:39
well thanks for that vinny but for those of us who are new to large format photography this is, suprisingly enough, a learning process and sometimes a little help is good. especially when it comes to doing things us newbies have never tried, things like loading pack holders and such like. plus i wanted to let people know they would soon be available in the uk since most folk have to get them from Japon.

flo
31-Jul-2009, 15:21
I agree, I used a fuji back on an old mamiya ones and even if it was probably easy to put the film on it, I've be puzzled for quite a bit trying to understand how it worked :)