PDA

View Full Version : New Magazine, Cousin Corinne

mcfactor
17-Jul-2009, 06:42
My friend and I have just launched a website for a magazine that we are making, called Cousin Corinne (http://www.cousincorinne.com).

It is a literary and photographic magazine based in Brooklyn, NY, where we both live. The website will have a blog featuring various photographers and poets and we know and that submit their work to the site. Within the next few months we will be printing our first issue. It will initially be distributed through Bookcourt, a local, community-based bookstore in Brooklyn owned by my parner's family. I realize that many people launch online magazines without much follow up, however, since we have the fanatastic resource of the bookstore, and are committed to the printed word and image, a magazine in print is soon to follow.

For now, feel free to peruse the website, view the (few) images, and submit photos (if you so desire). I look forward to hearing what all of you think.

-Noah McLaurine

Sal Santamaura
17-Jul-2009, 07:11
...based in Brooklyn, NY, where we both live. ...Noah, you might want to update your profile ("Seoul, korea") so anyone who is interested in doing business with you knows where you actually are. :)

mcfactor
17-Jul-2009, 07:20
Done, thanks. I lived in Korea for two years teaching English and taking pictures and just forgot to update my forum location.

mcfactor
19-Jul-2009, 07:38
bump^

David Spivak-Focus Magazine
19-Jul-2009, 14:42
Good luck!