PDA

View Full Version : New website for frames

chris_4622
1-Jul-2009, 07:52
Hi,

I have my new website up offering wooden frames. If there is a frame size or profile you would like to see let me know and I'll add it to the site.

I'm a little thin on product photos for the site right now, as time goes on I will improve on that.

I've added a handling charge to all orders to pay for shipping cartons, packing etc. I felt this was the fair way to do this although I know I don't like when ordering online to see that added on the bill.

Comments are welcome.

Chris
www.cfazio.com

David Spivak-Focus Magazine
1-Jul-2009, 08:41
Hi,

I have my new website up offering wooden frames. If there is a frame size or profile you would like to see let me know and I'll add it to the site.

I'm a little thin on product photos for the site right now, as time goes on I will improve on that.

I've added a handling charge to all orders to pay for shipping cartons, packing etc. I felt this was the fair way to do this although I know I don't like when ordering online to see that added on the bill.

Comments are welcome.

Chris
www.cfazio.com

Wow - your prices are very inexpensive. I may need to go shopping soon...

Toyon
1-Jul-2009, 08:47
You may want to take a look at the kit frames offered by Neilsen Bainbridge. They offer frame kits with archival pre-cut mats, uv glass and standard frame sizes at a good price. This might be something you want to emulate in higher-quality wood frames. I would be very interested in something like that.

evan clarke
1-Jul-2009, 09:19
Hi,

Comments are welcome.

Chris
www.cfazio.com

Wow Chris, good idea. The frames are assembled, correct? Will you be bringing any samples to an outing??...Evan Clarke

chris_4622
1-Jul-2009, 10:01
Evan,

Yes, the frames are assembled and then finished. I'll try to make an outing though my schedule has been quite hectic.

Toyon, thanks for your suggestion.

chris