PDA

View Full Version : Free to a Good Home......

Dave_B
16-Jun-2009, 15:39
I have a lens plate for an unknown enlarger. It came attached to a lens I bought. The holder has a flat, square blackened aluminum plate that is four inches on a side, it has a raised top-hat that is roughly 5/8 inch high with a 39mm hole drilled for the lens. It has some type of light pipe attached to the plate that is a ~1/4 inch diameter plastic rod with a beveled cut at the end. The pipe extends about 1 1/2 inches from the plate.

Anyone who wants it may have it. Just send me a stamped, self addressed envelope and it is yours. Please PM me and I'll send you my address. US only please as I'm not willing to hassle customs.
Thanks,
Dave B.

Dave_B
16-Jun-2009, 16:01
I have a lens plate for an unknown enlarger. It came attached to a lens I bought. The holder has a flat, square blackened aluminum plate that is four inches on a side, it has a raised top-hat that is roughly 5/8 inch high with a 39mm hole drilled for the lens. It has some type of light pipe attached to the plate that is a ~1/4 inch diameter plastic rod with a beveled cut at the end. The pipe extends about 1 1/2 inches from the plate.

Anyone who wants it may have it. Just send me a stamped, self addressed envelope and it is yours. Please PM me and I'll send you my address. US only please as I'm not willing to hassle customs.
Thanks,
Dave B.

I found one on Ebay. It is a Beseler 45 lensboard. Still available if anyone wants it.

Dave_B
16-Jun-2009, 16:46
This now has a new home.