PDA

View Full Version : Photo exhibit in Birmingham, MI 6/12-7/10

Jeff Bannow
5-May-2009, 11:08
My wife Eva and I run a local photo group called The Click Collective. We will be having a group show June 12 – July 10 at the BBAC. We've all been working pretty hard for this, and it should be a great showing of varied work.

There will be 12 artists represented, all interpreting the theme of dreams. Eva & I will have 10 to 12 pieces in the show - she & I worked collectively on all of our shots (and managed not to kill each other in the process!).

Drop by if you can - of course we will be there at the opening. We'd love feedback in any form ... let us know what you think!

Birmingham Bloomfield Art Center
Opening party Friday June 12th 6-8pm
runs through July 10th

on Evergreen / Cranbrook Rd. north of 14 Mile
1516 South Cranbrook
Birmingham, MI 48009
248-644-0866
http://www.bbartcenter.org

A little taste of what the show will include - both darkroom images, the first from my wife and I and the second from one of the photographers in our group, the talented Silke Seybold.

jjphoto
6-May-2009, 14:36
Hi.. I got all excited reading your post. An exhibition in Birmingham! I thought it was Birmingham, England. Wrong!
Best of luck with the show.

John

Jeff Bannow
6-May-2009, 15:53
Hi.. I got all excited reading your post. An exhibition in Birmingham! I thought it was Birmingham, England. Wrong!
Best of luck with the show.

John

Come join us anyway!

Jeff Bannow
13-May-2009, 13:10
The completed flyer, soon to be distributed around town.

Greg Lockrey
13-May-2009, 13:34
I'm going to have to "pencil" this in. :)

Jeff Bannow
13-May-2009, 13:59
I'm going to have to "pencil" this in. :)

Come on over! We'd be glad to see you there.

Jeff Bannow
9-Jun-2009, 11:58
Just a reminder that the opening is this Friday. Got the exhibit hung over the weekend and it looks great.

13 photographers in our photo group and at least 60 works being shown. I'm also being told that other galleries in the building are having their opening on the same day, so it should be quite an interesting event.

Hope to see you there!

Jeff Bannow
12-Jun-2009, 18:46
Thanks to all that made it to the opening - it was good to see everyone. If anyone wants to come and see it, let me know when you're going and we can meet up.