PDA

View Full Version : Denver - Linhof group

Richard Boulware
29-Aug-2001, 23:32
A few of us here in Denver, Colorado who are Linhof shooters, amateurs, as well as pros, are considering starting a social, technical and Linhof history group. Anyone interested please contact me off list at boulware-den@att.net. Thanks.

Wsufans
22-May-2015, 14:07
Please add me to your group. Just took the plunge for a super technician IV 4x5. Pretty full kit but with only one lens, 150mm but got metal case and lots of other goodies.

Jac@stafford.net
22-May-2015, 14:52
Richard! Have not heard from you for years.
Good to see you are alive and well.

Sal Santamaura
24-May-2015, 13:16
Richard! Have not heard from you for years.
Good to see you are alive and well.Richard started this thread on August 29, 2001. His LFF profile indicates no activity here since June 19, 2011. Poking around with a search engine reveals that he submitted several amazon.com product reviews, the latest of which was on April 9, 2014. Other results point to his being 79 years old.

I'd suggest sending him a "how's it going" PM or email message, but he's not configured his profile to permit either of those.

Jac@stafford.net
24-May-2015, 16:29
My fault. Regrets.

Wsufans
27-May-2015, 18:40
A few of us here in Denver, Colorado who are Linhof shooters, amateurs, as well as pros, are considering starting a social, technical and Linhof history group. Anyone interested please contact me off list at boulware-den@att.net. Thanks.

Richard seems to have vanished into the Ether so are there any other Linhof folks in this neighborhood?

mike rosenlof
27-May-2015, 19:24
There are other LF shooters in the Denver area. I'm in Louisville. But the only Linhof widgets I own are a roll film back and a couple of Technika lens boards.

John Kasaian
27-May-2015, 19:52
Richard Boulware is a real gentleman---he has helped me quite a bit learning about military aerial cameras. I hope he is well and still flying with the dirty side down.