PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Norway

csant
12-Apr-2009, 02:43
Hello,

I joined this forum a little under a month ago and have been lurking, reading and discovering all valuable info on this forum. My name is Claudio, I am Italian and live in Oslo, Norway… Splitting my time between Milano (in Italy) and the North…

Started shooting on film (again) after years of digital silence some time last fall. Some 35mm, some pinhole stuff, and up to now mainly 6x6. A Linhof monorail monster crossed my path this winter, and I have started doing more and more LF since then… Yeah, been longing for a field camera, specially since I spend a lot of time hauling the monster around on hikes… (but then I am getting very tempted to "move up" to 8x10…)

Some of my work is over at my Flickr page (http://www.flickr.com/photos/csant/).

Looking forward to all the learning I can do on this forum!

Ciao,
/c :)

Ole Tjugen
12-Apr-2009, 04:24
Hello and welcome - from a Norwegian living on the west coast. :)

NathanShanahan
12-Apr-2009, 04:42
Hello and welcome from an Australian living in Japan!

gari beet
12-Apr-2009, 05:31
Welcome, from a welshman living in Scotland who is desperate to move back to Norway!!
I use to live in the Setesdal Valley, moved back to the UK about 7 years ago, what was I thinking?!

Nice images, they really helped with the "don't regret coming home" thing, alot.:-)

Gari

John Kasaian
12-Apr-2009, 06:25
Welcome from a californian living in California. I really enjoyed your photographs on flickr.

Jon_Goodman
12-Apr-2009, 06:51
Greetings from a Welshman native to Texas...buon giorno!
Jon

Vick Vickery
12-Apr-2009, 20:24
No shortage of info and opinion available here! Welcome to group therepy! :)