PDA

View Full Version : Masters Workshop with Mark Citret and Huntington Witherill

Eric Woodbury
5-Apr-2009, 12:44
Viewpoint Photographic Art Center in Sacramento, CA, will be sponsoring a three-day “Masters Workshop” with photographers Mark Citret and Huntington Witherill, April 16-19, 2009. Designed as a field and classroom workshop, Citret and Witherill will lead participants on several photographically diverse field sessions in and around the Sacramento area. In addition there will be classroom sessions, presentations, and opportunities for thoughtful print review and critique sessions of each participant’s work. To find out more about this upcoming workshop, please visit the Viewpoint Photographic Art Center’s web site via the following URL link:

http://www.viewpointgallery.org/

John Voss
5-Apr-2009, 13:57
I took a workshop with Mark Citret a few years ago and learned a lot from the experience...patient teaching, exceptional examples from his own portfolio, and interesting conversation about things in general. I sure wish Sacramento weren't across the continent from me.

Roger Thoms
5-Apr-2009, 15:43
I've also taken several workshops with Mark Citret, 1 at Death Valley and 2 at Gladding McBean. All were very enjoyable and great learning experiences.

Roger Thoms