PDA

View Full Version : Possible bug?

<*)_><
22-Jan-2009, 15:54
I just registered today and while I was browsing after I filled in all my info, I was able to see the For Sale/Wanted-part of the forum. I didn't log in myself. I didn't active my account yet.
If I understand correctly, this shouldn't be possible?

D. Bryant
23-Jan-2009, 08:57
I just registered today and while I was browsing after I filled in all my info, I was able to see the For Sale/Wanted-part of the forum. I didn't log in myself. I didn't active my account yet.

Do you really think anyone will buy from a person that has a handle like: <*)_><; and doesn't sign their real name.

And besides that you haven't made enough posts on the forum to qualify to make FS posts.

Don Bryant

BrianShaw
23-Jan-2009, 09:02

It must be a miracle. Get on your knees and offer a prayer of thanks! :D

David Spivak-Focus Magazine
23-Jan-2009, 21:50
It must be a miracle. Get on your knees and offer a prayer of thanks! :D

:eek:

Aender Brepsom
24-Jan-2009, 03:08
Welcome ...(euh, how do you pronounce your <name>?)

jb7
24-Jan-2009, 03:47
Are you the singer from Marillion?
you get the strangest people doing big pictures-

anyway, welcome-

<*)_><
24-Jan-2009, 07:35
Do you really think anyone will buy from a person that has a handle like: <*)_><; and doesn't sign their real name.

And besides that you haven't made enough posts on the forum to qualify to make FS posts.

Don Bryant

That's the most unfriendly welcome I've ever had on any forum. I hope you're the exception here.

Welcome ...(euh, how do you pronounce your <name>?)
It's a fish, so if you want something you can pronounce, feel free to call me fish!

kev curry
24-Jan-2009, 09:13
Give a man a dodgy fish and he might eat for a day and live to tell the tale. Give a man a friend with a name like <*)_>< and he'll definitely think the fish was dodgy:)

kev curry
25-Jan-2009, 02:36
That's fishy... no one else what's to carp on about trout?

<*)-:-:-:<

Aender Brepsom
25-Jan-2009, 03:11
It's a fish, so if you want something you can pronounce, feel free to call me fish!

You see, I am not creative enough. :) I did not recognize it as a fish. Now that you have told me, yes, I can see it. I'd still prefer to call you by your real name, if you don't mind.

<*)_><
25-Jan-2009, 11:24
You see, I am not creative enough. :) I did not recognize it as a fish. Now that you have told me, yes, I can see it. I'd still prefer to call you by your real name, if you don't mind.

It's under my nickname now. Hope that'll do ;)

Jim Michael
25-Jan-2009, 19:50
I was guessing Tadpole.