PDA

View Full Version : 6x17 - 6x24 camera plans

fotomandan
20-Nov-2008, 17:23
Greetings,

A while back while surfing I found a site where a guy was selling plans for building a 6x17 and a 6x24 for about $20.00. I thought I saved it to my favorites but I did not. Now I can not find the site again. It was not plans for a pinhole camera. Does any one know what site I am talking about?

Thanks.

Lachlan 717
20-Nov-2008, 21:05
Greetings,

A while back while surfing I found a site where a guy was selling plans for building a 6x17 and a 6x24 for about $20.00. I thought I saved it to my favorites but I did not. Now I can not find the site again. It was not plans for a pinhole camera. Does any one know what site I am talking about?

Thanks.

There was a guy selling plans for a conversion of something like a Polaroid or some other old MF camera; however, I have not seen this for a long time (on eBay).

Lachlan.

Ash
21-Nov-2008, 05:31
If it was a Polaroid then it'd be Dean's "My BiPolaroid Disorder" thing, with hundreds of images to help you modify a camera.

Sorry, can't help past there!

John Schneider
21-Nov-2008, 10:31
If you want to make your own, you might consider starting with a WWII surplus Fairchild F-24 "torpedo" camera; they come up on eBay occasionally.

Brian_A
21-Nov-2008, 12:59
This is the one I got.... Too bad I'm not one for reading blueprints... Guess I should have thought about that before I bought them.... Hope this helps you out... Take the /panorama.html part off to go to his main list of camera plans he has.

http://www.cyberbeach.net/~dbardell/panorama.html

-Brian