PDA

View Full Version : Mutmansky web site?

PViapiano
2-Oct-2008, 00:01
What happened to Michael Mutmansky's website? I used to visit regularly but for the last week or so it's just a placeholder.

Does anyone know Michael and why his site is down?

ASRafferty
2-Oct-2008, 03:55
Don't know why the site is down, but Michael certainly visits here... the last time I heard from him directly was about a month ago, when we were discussing Ted's scanner, and he was traveling like mad and extremely busy. But he's posted here more recently than that, if I remember right... certainly worth an email to him to ask.

Mike Castles
2-Oct-2008, 05:02
Saw the saem thing and sent him an email a day or two ago. No reply yet, but Michael has always good to reply. I think the move/new job have him very busy.

Most likely his domain name is up for renewal and he has not had a chance to take care of it

EDIT: Did get a reply back and Michael said he is really busy with the new job and traveling quite a bit. He did not mention the website, so I do not know what his plans are.

Oren Grad
2-Oct-2008, 08:25
I asked Michael about it a few weeks ago. He said that he's busy with other things for the moment, plans to have new work next year, but for the time being he's taken the site down.

I enjoyed the old site and look forward to seeing new work when Michael feels the time is right.