PDA

View Full Version : Published!

Brian_A
13-Sep-2008, 23:39
Hey All,

If there are any members of the International Association of Panoramic Photographers (http://www.PanPhoto.com) on this forum, I had an article on the differences between LaserSoft SilverFast versions for the Epson V750-M Pro published along with one of my images in Panorama - The Journal of Panoramic Imaging. I will also have two other articles published in the Fall/Winter edition. I have also been nominated to serve on their board of directors for the 2009-2010 term.

Thanks for looking!

-Brian

Greg Lockrey
14-Sep-2008, 01:34
Very cool. I've been playing with panos recently myself. :)

Kirk Gittings
14-Sep-2008, 08:52
Congratulations! It doesn't look like the Panorama article is available online?

Brian_A
14-Sep-2008, 10:24
Very cool. I've been playing with panos recently myself. :)

Greg,

Thanks :D Panos are fun. I do both digital and film. Depends on what I want out of it. Also depends on the scene - can I fit it on 6x17 or would it better be suited wider? I'm getting together with some people from IAPP and am going to try and hold a weekend workshop in the DC area on pano photography. I'm hoping to get a another one of the local panoramic photographers to make it a well rounded workshop. Everything from Cirkut cameras to the digital methods.

-Brian

Brian_A
14-Sep-2008, 10:25
Congratulations! It doesn't look like the Panorama article is available online?

Thank you :D As far as the article being online, they don't make the new version available online for a while. Since it's a quarterly mag, it'll probably be early next year before they get it up online.

Thanks Again!

-Brian