PDA

View Full Version : please help with id photos

Linda_Mc
8-Sep-2008, 04:45
Hi there :) ,
I'm a photographer from couple a months and I just have opened my photographic studio. I have problems with this all specific requirements of international ID regulations. Please let me know if You have any proposition of product which would help me with this.

Ralph Barker
8-Sep-2008, 08:04
As far as I know, the most common passport-related ID systems use "instant" (Polaroid) films, while "commercial" ID systems have gone digital. With the demise of Polaroid, I would assume that digital-based software producing passport-sized prints will be quick to step into that void, if it hasn't done so already. None of that, however, is "large format" within the context of this forum.

Michael3351
12-Nov-2008, 06:55
Hi Linda,
I think I can help you. I had the same problem and I've found a very good software with ID regulations from different countries. It's a site where you can try it for free >> www.idphotos.info

Michael3351
13-Nov-2008, 03:07
This site may help you >> www.idphotos.info I also use this software and it's really helpful and it has regulations from different countries :)

Michael3351
14-Nov-2008, 03:47
Maybe this will help you to solve out your problem >> www.idphotos.pl
You can find here a software for id photos. I also work on this and i'm satisfied :)