PDA

View Full Version : I've got my first L.A. show opening next week: Urban Landscapes

vinny
6-Jul-2008, 17:23
I've got several prints in a group show here in Los Angeles for the next few weeks.
Details:
Topanga Canyon Gallery
July 1st - July 27th, 2008
Eight photographers interpret the urban landscape. This diverse group of photographers utilize a variety of photographic mediums to delve into the landscape of our environment. Images in both b/w and color, digital and traditional techniques, abstract and realistic will explore from the industrial heart of our world to the wasteland deserts we occupy sparingly.

Neil France
Corina Gamma
Craig Havens
Ann Mitchell
John Smith
Peter Smith
Tom Paiva
Vinny Walsh

Meet the Artists:
Reception July 12th - 4 - 8pm

Topanga Canyon Gallery
Topanga Canyon Gallery
120 North Topanga Canyon Blvd., #109
Topanga, CA 90290
310-455-7909
Gallery Open: Weds - Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 11am-5pm

I hope to see some of you on the 12th!

vinny walsh

darr
6-Jul-2008, 18:36
Congrats Vinny!

Wish I could be there, but I live a distance from Topanga these days although I did grow up there in the sixties. I am sure the show will be a success. :)

Jim Fitzgerald
6-Jul-2008, 19:33
Vinny, congrats! I will try to be there. I would love to see your work. Again!

Jim

domenico Foschi
6-Jul-2008, 20:43
Anybody passing from WHittier to get there on the day of the reception?

Greg Lockrey
6-Jul-2008, 20:56
This is very cool, Vinny. Congratulations! :)

John Kasaian
6-Jul-2008, 22:15
Congratulations!

Saulius
6-Jul-2008, 22:39
Congrats!

Capocheny
6-Jul-2008, 22:57
Vinny,

Congratulations... always exciting to be involved in a new showing!

Wish we could be there to see the show but you're a little ways away.

Good luck on sales. :)

Cheers!

matthew blais
7-Jul-2008, 06:42
This should be a excellent show after seeing Vinny's work and John Smiths before..
Domenico, I'll let you know later this week on swingin' down to scoop you up.

Ted Stoddard
7-Jul-2008, 07:24
Congrats Vinny, I wish I could come see it also, Hey Matt can you come swing by my house to pick me up? LOL:rolleyes: Good Luck to everyone involved... Hope all goes well

ZoeWiseman
10-Jul-2008, 03:25
Hey - I live in Topanga! I'll drop in tomorrow. :)

David Karp
10-Jul-2008, 07:24
Congrats Vinny,

We will be at a family reunion this weekend, but I hope to drop by the gallery later.

Frank Petronio
10-Jul-2008, 07:29
Good luck!

jetcode
10-Jul-2008, 11:41
shows are great ... congratulations Vinny ...

I understand there are hundreds of dollars to be made as an artist ... thousands if you sell off the equipment ...

Jim Fitzgerald
15-Jul-2008, 20:50
Congratulations to all of the artist who were on display at the Topanga gallery. There was a very nice turn out and the images that were presented were great. Some nice inspiration by some fine people. Get by the gallery and check out this fine work.

Jim

Patrik Roseen
16-Jul-2008, 11:55
Congratulations and good luck Vinny!

Wish I had the opportunity to see it...and I hope to hear more from fellow LFers who visited the exhibition.

matthew blais
16-Jul-2008, 12:02
I visited and enjoyed seeing all the diverse work. All was very well done and presented.

Wilbur Wong
16-Jul-2008, 12:09
Congrats Vinny,

(Dang, Matt if I hadn't been in Italy until yesterday, I would have had you scoop me up too!)

vinny
16-Jul-2008, 17:56
Thanks to those LF forum members that made it to the opening. The show runs til July 27th for anyone who's passing through. We had a pretty good crowd and the collection of prints was pretty impressive. Here are my bad snaps from the opening:

domenico Foschi
16-Jul-2008, 21:12
Thanks to those LF forum members that made it to the opening. The show runs til July 27th for anyone who's passing through. We had a pretty good crowd and the collection of prints was pretty impressive. Here are my bad snaps from the opening:

Vinny, I have regretted not being able to come. The work looks great.