PDA

View Full Version : Spec. of the earlier Linhof 23s!

Dongyun Hao
25-Jan-2001, 05:04
I am looking for info on those old/inexpensive models of Linhof Tech. 23s (not t he 45 of any), which may include the III and IV. What are the size of the front standard housing (i.e. the size of their lensboard)? What are the max. bellow ex tension? Is back revolvable? Does any model have a Glafloc back? What is the rea sonable cost for a good shaped body (only)? What is the body weight? Is there an y non-RF model since...?

I have gone through some of the URLs and here, but could not find details. I app reciate very much your help! (or, point me to elsewhere)

TIA.

Dongyun

Bob Salomon
25-Jan-2001, 09:35
The "Linhof Camera Story" a hard cover book published by Linhof covers all Linhof cameras as well as prototypes manufactured in the 110 year history of Linhof. it includes pictures and specifications.

It has a suggested list price of $75.00 and a total of 200 copies are available for the US market.

Linhof does not specify their lens boards by size. The Tech 70 uses Technika 69 lensboards - the current ones. No 69 Linhof ever had an Intrnational back. They only accept Linhof roll backs and Polaroid backs.

Larry Cuffe
29-Jan-2001, 14:17
Try stephen Gandy's site: http://www.cameraquest.com/lint369.htm