PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Be in Ft. Collins?

Alex Hawley
4-Jun-2008, 14:44
Just wondered who will be in Ft. Collins this weekend attending the Foto__ conference? Getting myself ready to go today. See you there.

Warren Clark
4-Jun-2008, 15:58
Hi All,
I live in Ft. Collins and will be at foto-3 most of the three days.
Welcome to everyone who will be attending-I will be available
to provide local info on restaurants, coffeeshops or anything else.
There are many good shooting locations in the area, especially
north and west of here and in S. Wyoming

Good travels,

Warren Clark

Bob Salomon
4-Jun-2008, 16:40
I arrived today.

Mark Sawyer
4-Jun-2008, 17:19
I'm catching a plane for foto3 waaaaay too early tomorrow morning.

Hugo Zhang
4-Jun-2008, 20:59
I will take a 6am flight from LAX to Denver on Friday.

Curt Palm
4-Jun-2008, 21:08
I'll be there thursday afternoon

ericrank
4-Jun-2008, 21:29
I arrived today.
To my delight, after trying to do some research on 4x5 development with the HP Combi Plan, I find that there's a conference this weekend in my home town. How fortunate! Bob, do you have a trade show booth and a few minutes for some newbie questions?

Bob Salomon
5-Jun-2008, 07:04
To my delight, after trying to do some research on 4x5 development with the HP Combi Plan, I find that there's a conference this weekend in my home town. How fortunate! Bob, do you have a trade show booth and a few minutes for some newbie questions?

The trade show is small so you can easily find our booth. Any time would be fine. Bring your tank with you as I did not bring one to the show.

ericrank
5-Jun-2008, 08:05
The trade show is small so you can easily find our booth. Any time would be fine. Bring your tank with you as I did not bring one to the show.

Excellent! I'm actually a prospective customer, but I don't think a tank will be needed for the questions I have. Just trying to figure out what I need to buy.

I'll see you tomorrow!