PDA

View Full Version : color quartet

Martin Miksch
14-Apr-2008, 11:53
Hi all, got an old scanmateII with color quartet and the dongle. It seems to work but there is no manual and so I cannot operate it. I managed to connect the scanner and setup the preview to the place where I have my 5x7 placed, I can start the preview, get it and set the scan settings window, but I dont find out how to add a job. Maybe I have to add a client to add a job, I have tried a lot but no success.
So maybe with some experience is kind enough to point me to how to add a job or to a place where I can download a manual.
Version is 4.4.2, but I think the basic functions will be the same so another manual will also work.
Thanks and Kind Regards
Martin

45photo
14-Apr-2008, 12:07
I'm got ver 4.4.1, basicly you do a preview, make your selection make all the ajustments, then there should be a button "Ready to Scan" click that, which makes a job then you go to the jobs box and click on the job to scan and then go to the menu above, can't remember what it called, find where it says "Do Jobs" then it should start. I might have a PDF of the manual I'll have to check

Martin Miksch
14-Apr-2008, 13:17
Thanks for answer, you wrote "make your selection", you mean after preview I have to make a new selection?
Thanks
Martin

Martin Miksch
14-Apr-2008, 17:11
It works, I had to make the selection on the preview^^
Thanks
Martin

45photo
14-Apr-2008, 19:02
It works, I had to make the selection on the preview^^
Thanks
Martin