PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using"E-Z-Focus" (for enlargers) from Carson Industries?

Craig Allen
30-Dec-2000, 10:07
The focusing system for Beseler enlargers leaves a bit to be desired. I've oten thought that a finer mesh gear would be the answer. Recently, while looking thro ugh a copy of Shutterbug, I came across the above mention "E-Z-Focus" add. Anyon e familiar with or using it? Does it work well?

Thanks in advance...

Steve Baggett
30-Dec-2000, 14:49
I've tried to purchase this item from them for the last 3 months and have finally given up. I believe they are out of business. You always get the answering machine but they NEVER return phone calls. (I've left five or six messages.) The email link on their page is incorrect. It reads "ezfocustm@aol.com" but but acutally sets the address to "ezfocus@aol.com", which will bounce. You can manually fill in "ezfocustm@aol.com" and that address is apparently valid. However, they also NEVER answer emails. I've sent a half-dozen or so. I've left my credit card information on their answer-machine but no order was ever filled. I've even put my CC information in a email (risky) and sent it to them BEGGING for the device, but to no avail. Seems that while the phone and email still work, they are really out of business. If you are able to obtain one of these devices, please let me know how you did it.