PDA

View Full Version : How much for a .............

ignatiusjk
4-Jan-2008, 09:40
How much would I get for a Beseler 45mxII enlarger with a Aristo cold light head. Enlarger is in good shape and I do have one or two neg holders for it.I'm going to a scanner/printer way of printing so I really don't need the enlarger anymore.

Pat Kearns
4-Jan-2008, 11:28
Search the completed sales on ebay to get an estimate of market value and go from there.

Bob Salomon
4-Jan-2008, 12:13
Are you going to box and pack it for shipping or is the buyer?

Does it include lenses and lens boards or are you just selling the chassis?

Do you have the Beseler lamp housing or not?

All of these will help determine the price. Especially if you are not able to pack and ship it. Then it would limit buyers to those who could pick it up.

ignatiusjk
5-Jan-2008, 09:03
It does come with a 300mm lens but I don't have the Beseler housing I bought it with the Aristo head. Packing it up might be a challenge.

lenser
5-Jan-2008, 09:11
Where are you located?

John Kasaian
5-Jan-2008, 11:00
How much would I get for a Beseler 45mxII enlarger with a Aristo cold light head. Enlarger is in good shape and I do have one or two neg holders for it.I'm going to a scanner/printer way of printing so I really don't need the enlarger anymore.

Enlargers are hardly worth anything at all. For a modest fee I'll haul it off for you. Oh what the heck, if youve got an 8x10 conversion that goes with it I'll haul it away for free.:D