PDA

View Full Version : NuArc 26 1K questions

D. Bryant
1-Oct-2007, 18:17
Hello LFers,

In the next few days I will take delivery of a NuArc 26 1K printer. I am curious to know if this printer does a vacuum draw down prior to the lamp striking?

Also how easy, or difficult is it to calibrate the light integrator?

Thanks,

Don Bryant

Jorge Gasteazoro
1-Oct-2007, 18:31
Hello LFers,

In the next few days I will take delivery of a NuArc 26 1K printer. I am curious to know if this printer does a vacuum draw down prior to the lamp striking?

Thanks,

Don Bryant

There are two separate buttons, one for the vacuum and one to start the lamp. The integrator on the 26 is not hard to calibrate, and you should have it done in a few minutes. It takes longer to unscrew the top.. :)

D. Bryant
1-Oct-2007, 19:10
There are two separate buttons, one for the vacuum and one to start the lamp. The integrator on the 26 is not hard to calibrate, and you should have it done in a few minutes. It takes longer to unscrew the top.. :)
Thanks Jorge!

Don

clay harmon
1-Oct-2007, 20:34
Your life is just about to get a lot simpler. Congratulations.

Hello LFers,

Thanks,

Don Bryant

Jan Pedersen
1-Oct-2007, 21:31
As Clay already said, a lot simpler.
Bought a 26-K1S a few weeks ago and i am in love.
The sensor is sitting on the back of the glass on this model and is easy to adjust.
Israel from M&R suggested to start counting secoonds after 30 units in order to get the close to 1sec. per unit if that is what you are after.

D. Bryant
2-Oct-2007, 06:06
As Clay already said, a lot simpler.
Bought a 26-K1S a few weeks ago and i am in love.
The sensor is sitting on the back of the glass on this model and is easy to adjust.
Israel from M&R suggested to start counting secoonds after 30 units in order to get the close to 1sec. per unit if that is what you are after.
Well I can't wait to get my hands on the NuArc. Sounds like it will be a big step up. The person that is selling me the NuArc is ponying up for an Amerigraph unit so I know they are happy too.

Don