PDA

View Full Version : Christopher Perez - Camerawork Gallery Artists Reception

Christopher Perez
11-Sep-2007, 14:21
I will be hosting a reception at Camerawork Gallery for a show of my work that is currently hanging in that space. Here are the details:

"Gods and Goddesses, Princes and Princesses" - a selection of 25 palladium prints
Camerawork Gallery
2255 NW Northrup St
Portland, Oregon

Reception - Saturday, September 15, 2pm to 4pm in the gallery

This is very exciting for me as Camerawork Gallery is the oldest continuously operating photographic images gallery west of the Mississippi. It was started by none other than Minor White, Himself. It is currently curated by Dr. Scott Jones.

Here's a look at my show:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1328/1206246789_42467cc26e_o.jpg

Kerry L. Thalmann
11-Sep-2007, 14:39
Chris,

Congratulations! See you Saturday.

Kerry

Christopher Perez
11-Sep-2007, 14:42
Wow! Great!!! It'll be wonderful to see you. Bring the family too if you'd like. :)

Chris,

Congratulations! See you Saturday.

Kerry

naturephoto1
11-Sep-2007, 14:53
Chris,

Congratulations on the exhibit. I hope that you have great reviews and a lot of sales. :) It is a bit far to attend from eastern PA. Too bad it wasn't taking place when I was in Oregon in May. :eek:

Rich

Christopher Perez
11-Sep-2007, 15:02
Richard,

Many thanks for the kind comments.

I did, in fact, sell out a show that overlapped this one. I had a show of images from a railroad yard. They were 10x12inch images matted to 16x20 and framed. Imagine my surprise when I had nothing to take off the walls! It'd all been purchased!! :)

Look me up if ever you get out this way again.

Chris,

Congratulations on the exhibit. I hope that you have great reviews and a lot of sales. :) It is a bit far to attend from eastern PA. Too bad it wasn't taking place when I was in Oregon in May. :eek:

Rich

Kirk Gittings
11-Sep-2007, 15:59
Christopher, That is a venue carries allot of respect from those of us who have been around awhile. I was last there a few years ago when my friend Alan Labb, from the School of the Art Insitute of Chicago showed there. Congratulations.

Monty McCutchen
11-Sep-2007, 16:46
Christopher,

Congratulations. I am so happy for you. I wish for nothing but big pockets to attend!!

Sorry I couldn't be there to drive down the average income. If only the opening was little later in the year. Hope we can cross paths this year.

Best of luck this weekend

Monty

David Karp
11-Sep-2007, 19:33
Chris,

Congratulations. What a great honor. Sorry I live too far south to attend.

I hope you don't have any of these to take home either!

Dave

Brad Rippe
11-Sep-2007, 21:35
Congratulations Christopher,
I wish I lived in Oregon so I could see your show, I'm sure it will be an amazing collection. Good Luck!
-Brad

SamReeves
11-Sep-2007, 22:10
Congrats. Looks like it will be a fantastic show.

Christopher Perez
12-Sep-2007, 08:38
Thanks to all and your kind comments. Of course it's thrilling to be able to participate in this way! :)

For those who can make it, I look forward to seeing you.