PDA

View Full Version : New Richard Ritter ULF Video

Bruce Barlow
10-Jul-2007, 08:14
The Richard Ritter Ultra-Large Format Camera Owner's Manual, a 50-minute DVD, is now available from www.circleofthesunproductions.com (http://www.circleofthesunproductions.com)for a measley $15, including first-class postage.

If you've been interested in ULF, here's an inexpensive way to see Richard set up and demonstrate his 7x17 camera, including changing it from horizontal to vertical, and changing from 7x17 to 12x20 formats on the same rail system. We designed the program to be a video Owner's Manual, but it serves well as a tire-kicker for those who aren't sure what the fuss is all about, and how much fuss there might, or might not be.

Richard will credit the cost of the video towards a ULF camera you buy from him.

I have no financial interest in Richard's camera sales, and may or may not recoup production costs from the sale of this video. This is about generating interest in Richard's camera, which he now has available for sale.

John Bowen
24-Aug-2007, 11:42
I have owned one of Richard's cameras since September '06. I recieved my camera before the video manual was complete. Bruce was kind enough to send me a copy and the quality of the video is superb. I learned a few things about my camera (such as how to reconfigure the camera for use with short focal length lenses) and would encourage anyone curious about ULF or Richard's Cameras to order a copy.

The $15 will be $$ very well spent.

Jim Grimes
24-Aug-2007, 14:40
Knowing Richard and Bruce, the video is probably an exceptional product.

Andrew O'Neill
24-Aug-2007, 15:30
I watched it with a few colleagues of mine and...well...lets just say I think they did it in one take and without a script. The boom mic coming in the shot didn't bother me either...other then that, what a cool camera! Oh ya, when your camera comes, there should be two boxes, a big one and a small one...(inside joke...snicker!)

Deniz Merdanogullari
24-Aug-2007, 17:17
hahah i was gonna post a reply but i knew andrew would word it better that i could.

I think its an informative video with lots of room for improvement in the editing and the cinematography.

John Bowen
24-Aug-2007, 18:32
what a cool camera!

Andrew, I couldn't agree more!

John Bowen
24-Aug-2007, 18:35
I think its an informative video

Deniz, I think that is the whole point of this video!