View Full Version : Magnachrom

Maretzo
3-Jul-2007, 12:36
Magnachrom No 5 is out! Hurry!
:)
http://www.magnachrom.com/

MIke Sherck
3-Jul-2007, 12:43
Why hurry? It'll be there for a long time. And it's a big download. And they update it over time, so if you wait you may get corrected content.

Relax: it'll still be there when you wake up tomorrow.

Mike

Scott Knowles
3-Jul-2007, 14:09
Hmmm, that URL didn't work except display a blank page, try this one (http://www.magnachrom.com/MCHome.php). I hope they fixed the file (PDF). Previous versions had errors and would halt the load about half way. And at 19+ Mybtes, take a break or a lunch before it finishes.

Ole Tjugen
3-Jul-2007, 14:21
This one worked just fine - but I'm on a (very) fast connection, so the download took less than a minute. :)

Ben Chase
3-Jul-2007, 14:57
So far, I've found this magazine to be one of the best I've ever seen so far in print or in online form.

Marko
3-Jul-2007, 16:35
So far, I've found this magazine to be one of the best I've ever seen so far in print or in online form.

Concur. The latest issue is especially good, IMO.

BrianShaw
3-Jul-2007, 18:02
Very nice. I especially liked the writing of Kit Courter. Anyone heard of him before? A very insightful guy with a very nice web site of moon lihet illuminated photos.

Ben Chase
3-Jul-2007, 18:41
Very nice. I especially liked the writing of Kit Courter. Anyone heard of him before? A very insightful guy with a very nice web site of moon lihet illuminated photos.

I hadn't heard of him before, but his work is pretty impressive.

davidb
3-Jul-2007, 18:57
This magazine gets better and better. Congrats to J Michael.

Gary J. McCutcheon
3-Jul-2007, 18:59
My download took over an hour (dialup), but it all came through and the download was complete. Previous issues I had to download at a friends on high speed, about a minute or less, because I would get an error message about 3/4ths through on dialup. It worked this time. Great fix.

Ben Chase
3-Jul-2007, 19:41
This magazine gets better and better. Congrats to J Michael.

Now only if there were a printed edition I could get in the mail without having to print it on my computer......

Of course - publication costs go up dramatically I imagine when distributing printed material.... But I'd pay for a subscription no doubt.

Ben C

Rory_5244
4-Jul-2007, 01:26
What a fantastic magazine!!!

Rider
4-Jul-2007, 05:03
I recently read another excellent article on moonscapes. I can't remember where though. Anyone have a clue?

MJSfoto1956
2-Aug-2007, 03:50
Now only if there were a printed edition I could get in the mail without having to print it on my computer......

Of course - publication costs go up dramatically I imagine when distributing printed material.... But I'd pay for a subscription no doubt.

Thanx for the kudos guys. MAGNAchrom is a labor of love.

Zach In Israel
3-Aug-2007, 00:07
Thank you!

I spent several hours yesterday looking for info on how to build a Vacuum back, and you had exactly what i needed. (Not that I will actually be able to do anything about it for a month or two, but still)