PDA

View Full Version : Album creation software

Stacy Nash
27-Jun-2007, 23:18
Hey,

Does anyone here have any information on how one can create digital albums, with stuff like frames, color change etc ..... It would be a very useful information for me, I don’t have much experience on this.. .. Anything come to mind, pls let me know.

CW

Gordon Moat
28-Jun-2007, 00:20
If you don't have iPhoto, or want something different, then check out some of the software choices at Vertical Moon (http://www.verticalmoon.com/). I currently have SWF'n'Slide and Text-Osterone, both of which I can recommend. These are simple and limited compare to Flash or Dreamweaver, though they are also much less expensive.

Ciao!

Gordon Moat
A G Studio (http://www.allgstudio.com)

Howard Slavitt
28-Jun-2007, 12:37
iphoto is the easiest and most flexible. Shutterfly.com has a good service, but it automatically crops your photos to it's format. One of iphoto's excellent features is that you can keep everything "full frame."

Lance
13-Jul-2007, 02:35
Hi,

If you are looking to create professional Album (books) then in this case I prefer Dg Foto Art. I have been using this software for quite sometime and had provide me with really good results. It is a paid software but worth the price. You can create your Album's in minutes and that too with great effects.

Lance

Lance
13-Jul-2007, 02:36
Hi,

If you are looking to create professional Album (books) then in this case I prefer Dg Foto Art. I have been using this software for quite sometime and has provide me with really good results. It is a paid software but worth the price. You can create your Album's in minutes and that too with great effects.

Lance

Stacy Nash
16-Oct-2007, 09:27
Hi lance,

I took a look at the Dg Foto Art software. I was able to download the demo from the website. I am however looking for the software on MAC. I could not locate this information on their website. Do you have any information if they have the software working on Mac as well?

Thanks