PDA

View Full Version : Toyo 45A and RF back

marschp
20-May-2007, 12:42
This is my first post on this forum so hi all and thanks upfront for any replies.

I have a Toyo 45A and lots of unused 120 film - I've seen a couple of Horseman 120RF backs on ebay and they say they will fit Toyo 45 cameras but I'm worried that this means the 45AII and not the 45A. Does anyone know if the Horseman RF back will fit the Toyo 45A - or if there is any other RF back (preferably that will give me 6x12 as well as 6x7 and 6x9) that will definitely fit the 45A?

Thanks again.

Paul

Ted Harris
20-May-2007, 20:43
Paul, there are two flavors of Horseman backs. One will fit only certain Horseman cameras and the others will fit any caera with a graflokinternational back. As long as we are talking about the latter type they will fit your A.

marschp
21-May-2007, 12:24
Paul, there are two flavors of Horseman backs. One will fit only certain Horseman cameras and the others will fit any caera with a graflokinternational back. As long as we are talking about the latter type they will fit your A.

Thanks Ted - these were Horseman 612 format backs to fit the graflok back. Shame I missed them both but I'll keep a look out, also for the Shen Hao and the Da Yi backs.

Thanks again.

Paul