PDA

View Full Version : WOW -Get yourself a great Christmas Present Nikon 120 Macro

Ted Harris
24-Dec-2006, 09:47
Thanks to Ken Grooms for posting this in the thread about budget macro lenses.

B&H is selling out their remaining Nikkor 120 Macro lenses at $299! An unbelievable price for a great lens. IIRC, the last new price I saw on these was in the $1000 range and the Schneider 120 Macro sells for around $1200 new. Heck a new Copal #0 shutter is ~ $220 so you are paying near nothing for the glass. At the moment they have them both USA and gray market at that price.

This is a great macro lens but it will not cover 4x at infinity.

Even as a specialized optic I can't imagine they will last long at this price. I just ordered one ..... I seldom take my 180 macro out in the field because it is large and heavy and no reason to carry it if I don't need it but this 120 will travel for flowers and leaves, etc.

David Millard
24-Dec-2006, 10:45
Greetings Ted -

I'll graciously accept some credit for that alert :) The lenses are a steal at that price, but I'm still seeing used ones sell for more on eBay!

Regards,
David

Ted Harris
24-Dec-2006, 10:56
A tip of the hat to David too. More than that on eBay and in various used departments all over the place.

chris jordan
24-Dec-2006, 11:04
Does anyone knokw if it covers 8x10"?

chris jordan
24-Dec-2006, 11:09
Whoops, never mind, I found out the answer (it doesn't...).

Kirk Gittings
24-Dec-2006, 11:23
Just orderd one. Thanks Ted.

rob
24-Dec-2006, 13:45
I felt sorry for people who bid more than $400 for it on ebay recently. I'm wishing the prices of other nikkors LF lenses would go down close to the shutter prices, then I could modernize my lenses. :)

Tom Coverdale
24-Dec-2006, 14:22
Merry Christmas All! I m confused, the original post commented the lens would not cover 4X5 but the B&H web site listed max format as 5X7. Can anyone clarify for me...Thanks!

Claude Sapp
24-Dec-2006, 14:35
The coverages quoted are @1:1. As you move toward focus at infinity, the coverage circle will get smaller.

QT Luong
24-Dec-2006, 14:41
The image circle of a lens increases with the magnification, as you rack the bellows out.

My understanding is that this lens has a coverage of 55 degrees. Therefore it will cover 5x7 at magnification 1:1, and not even 4x5 at magnification 0. The interesting question left to the geometrically inclined reader is:

what is the minimum magnification for which it will cover 4x5 or 5x7 ?

Claude Sapp
24-Dec-2006, 16:46
Well, I will take a stab at this. Assume image circles of 163mm and 218mm for 4x5 and 5x7 respectively. Given a lens with AOC of 55 degrees, I calculate a focal length of 157mm to get an image circle of 163mm and a focal length of 209mm to get an image circle of 218mm. These focal lengths are 37mm and 89mm greater than the 120mm lens we are talking about, so if the magnification is calculated using the amount the lens/ bellows is extended past infinity focus divided by focal length, I get .31:1 for 4x5 and .74:1 for 5x7 to cover the negative.

Calcs:
M = (157 - 120) / 120 = .31:1
M = (209 - 120) / 120 = .74:1
M = (240 - 120) / 120 = 1:1

Close to correct???

rob
24-Dec-2006, 22:34
tan(55/2)=0.52,
4x5:
M = [ 163/(0.52*2*120) ] - 1 = 0.31
5x7:
M = [ 218/(0.52*2*120) ] - 1 = 0.75

Atul Mohidekar
25-Dec-2006, 00:44
Does anyone know the minimum focusing distance for this lens? It is not specified at B&H site.

Thanks.

// Atul

Steve Hamley
25-Dec-2006, 05:48
The minimum focusing distance depends on how much bellows you have, not the lens.

Steve

Claude Sapp
25-Dec-2006, 06:39
Chris asked if this lens covers 8x10, and the answer seems to be yes, but not at 1:1. The bellows draw would be 312mm and magnification would be 1.6 to get a 325mm image circle. I assume this lens is corrected best at 1:1, but might work admirably at smaller and larger magnification within reason?

Mike Herring
25-Dec-2006, 21:39
I picked one up two weeks ago and the lens is superb. I paid $1899 for the large brother of this optic a year ago - the 210mm AM ED Nikkor. Both are great optics. The 210mm will cover 8x10 in the macro mode.
By the way, some of the other lenses have also dropped dramatically in price.
I purchased the 65mm f4 SW Nikon for $200 more than it is currently being sold for at B&H.
Get them while you still can,
Mike

Ernest Purdum
27-Dec-2006, 20:07
Not being geometrically inclined, or of any kind of mathematical inclination, when I want to know an answer like this, I draw it out. Make a horizontal line. Starting near one end of the line, draw a line at half the working angle of the lens. Run a ruler vertically along the horizontal line until half the format diagonal is the distance between the two lines.

This will even work for the 8X10 format that Chris Jordan gave up on. (You just need a bigger piece of paper.)

Joe Forks
31-Dec-2006, 08:13
THanks for the heads up Ted. I couldn't pass that one up.

Best
Joe

Ted Harris
31-Dec-2006, 19:04
I might even get it mounted and post an image from it tomorrow :).

keithwms
31-Dec-2006, 21:57
The 120 AMED was a lovely self-present, thanks for the tip. I got myself a nikkor 4T closeup lens to go with it.

Jack Flesher
1-Jan-2007, 10:36
Thanks for the heads up! Just picked mine up. Can't hardly go wrong for that price :)

Andrew O'Neill
1-Jan-2007, 11:11
If I only had $ and lots of it...

Ted Harris
1-Jan-2007, 13:22
BTW, I've got some B+W closeup lenses that fit well ... got em cheap and selling them the same way ... see my ad.

:::::::sigh::::::: got the lens mounted but been fighting weather and electronics problems all day ... will shoot tomorrow.

John Quinn
3-Jan-2007, 19:30
Thanks Ted,
Just ordered one to be shipped to Oz, I would hate to think hiow much it would cost here.

Kirk Gittings
3-Jan-2007, 20:13
I got mine yesterday. Sweet little lens. I can't wait to saddle up and give her a ride.

Ray Fenio
6-Jan-2007, 16:00
Ted,
Thanks for the tip. My lens arrived yesterday and I plan on using it this week. I was using a 135mm repro-claron and a fuji 180 A .
Ray

Eric Biggerstaff
6-Jan-2007, 23:32
Well, I just ordered mine! Can't wait to get it and play, it is so cold and snowy in Denver this winter I will have some fun working on small things around the house.

Thanks Ted!

roteague
7-Jan-2007, 00:07
I ordered one as well. I hope it lives up to the excitement everyone seems to have about this lens. :D I've been wanting to do macro in LF, well now is my chance.

Ralph Barker
7-Jan-2007, 07:59
From the tinkering I've done with mine so far, it appears to be a good lens for general macro work - particularly at the current price. The focal length enables 1:1 and a bit more with the moderate bellows on my Toyo 45AX, which was a key issue in my own purchase decision. The fairly limited coverage may be an issue if a subject and desired composition requires extensive tilts, however. But, I'm still happy I got one at that price.

Joe Forks
8-Jan-2007, 09:06
Mine is on the UPS truck for delivery today. I have errands to run, but I think I'll hold off on those until the big brown truck visits :)

Amund BLix Aaeng
8-Jan-2007, 10:30
Okay, so where`s the photograps? :)

I want to see how it performs.

Ted Harris
8-Jan-2007, 11:03
Finally got outside with the beastie yesterday. The attached image was shot at 1/4 second at f12.5 on T55. Scanned on my Cezanne with no sharpening and no manipulation in PS at all, just took it there to change the size. This is not true macro range but there was nothing interesting I could find that would allow me to get to true macro range .... but it is close. The image is a little puppy grave behind our barn. The imageas posted is about 50% of the full frame. The posted image is a tradeoff betweensize and sharpness to show as much detail as I can within the limits of the Forum's file size. If you want a high rez image I can post one on the web.I am looking forward to some true macro shots of leaves, small rocks and other outdoors macro subjects. Will do another post when I get a nice moose paw print in the snow :).

roteague
8-Jan-2007, 11:28
Looks great Ted. Colors are a bit washed out however. :D Thanks for posting, I'm looking forward to getting the lens myself - although, I forgot to order a lens board for it. Doh!!

Jan Pedersen
8-Jan-2007, 11:38
Just found myself in a weak moment and ordered one.
Wondering if it will cover 6x12 at infinity and how it would perform?
Plan on buying a roll film back now that Ilford will be manufaturing the SFX again.

David A. Goldfarb
8-Jan-2007, 11:55
In a moment of strength I was walking by Madison Square Garden and started to detour toward B&H, and then thought--eh, I've got other irons in the fire and I don't really need a 120mm macro at the moment, so I let it go.

If anyone has the Nikkor 800mm T-ED, by the way, I noticed they have the 600mm rear cell also really cheap right now.

Ralph Barker
8-Jan-2007, 12:10
Wondering if it will cover 6x12 at infinity and how it would perform? . . .

Putting mine on my 8x10 so I could measure the image circle, I'm measuring about 115mm with it wide open and focused at near infinity before fall-off starts to be apparent on the GG, and a total circle of illumination (with fall-off) of about 140mm. That doesn't increase much with stopping down, although the edges might get sharper. Thus, I'm not sure that it would cover your 6x12, Jan, without either corner fall-off or softness at the edges. Nikon also seems pretty clear that it's designed only for macro distances, so it's unclear how sharp it would be at infinity.

Ralph Barker
8-Jan-2007, 16:59
FWIW, here are a couple of quick shots on Fuji Acros with this lens at f/32. The first is about 1:2, and the second a crop of that for detail.

Ted Harris
8-Jan-2007, 17:20
Ralph, nice image and confirms that this lens is a winner. Mine was ~ 1:3 maybe a teeny bit closer. I'll try to get a setup to do a real macro shot later in the week.

Jan Pedersen
8-Jan-2007, 20:35
Thanks for "covering" the coverage Ralph and great image, now i really look forward to get that lens and use it for what it is designed fore.

Kirk Gittings
8-Jan-2007, 20:47
Sweet Ralph!.....and he can photograph too....not just ride herd on them pesky pyromaniacs....a true renaissance man.

Danny Liao
8-Jan-2007, 21:00
I just got mine too. Now, if i could only find a copal 0 lensboard for a Toyo A for cheap! Why are lensboards so expensive anyway??

John Bowen
9-Jan-2007, 15:24
I just got mine too. Now, if i could only find a copal 0 lensboard for a Toyo A for cheap! Why are lensboards so expensive anyway??

I think this marketing strategy was developed by Gillette, give away the Lens, sell them the Lensboards :D

roteague
9-Jan-2007, 16:15

A lensboard for the 45AII is only $70, I don't find that expensive at all - less than a box of film.

Kerry L. Thalmann
9-Jan-2007, 16:37
A lensboard for the 45AII is only $70, I don't find that expensive at all - less than a box of film.

There is a Canadian seller on eBay who regulary sells new, in-the-box genuine Toyo 110mm lens boards at discount prices. In his current listing, with a Buy-It-Now price of $37.99 each, he has 11 pre-drilled Copal 0 boards (the size Danny needs for his new 120mm Nikkor AM) at this price.

In separate listings, he currently has 13 recessed boards (Copal 0) for $52.99 each and one Copal 1 board for for $38.99.

I've never bought anything from this seller. Just passing along the info.

Kerry

Christopher Perez
9-Jan-2007, 16:50
There's also an eBayer who's got a $430USD buy it now on the Nikkor 120 macro.

I guess these are now considered rare. :)

Kerry L. Thalmann
9-Jan-2007, 16:53
If anyone has the Nikkor 800mm T-ED, by the way, I noticed they have the 600mm rear cell also really cheap right now.

I noticed this back before Christmas, but hemmed and hawed about it for a few weeks. Yesterday, I finally got off the fence and ordered a 600mm rear element for my 800mm T-ED. I don't REALLY need one, but at $229.95 + $6.15 for shipping, it seemed too good a deal to pass up.

Kerry

merlo.luca1961@libero.it
9-Jan-2007, 23:06
I already own a G-Claron 150. Do you think I will get a great advantage (above all in the bellows draw) if I also order a Macro 120 Nikon. I have been also informed that you cam mount a 4T lens in front of the lens and taking pictures reducing dramatically the bellows draw required. Do you know anything about it ? Where coul I find this additional lens ?

Ciao

Luca

rob
10-Jan-2007, 00:11
4T lens is a 52mm-thread 2-element nikon close-up filter. It may be discontinued. Alternatively, you can use canon 250D or 500D 2-element close-up filters which are available new. The 5.6 aperture in the nikon will help in focusing, and I'm sure the nikon is sharper, especially at larger aperture.

Ted Harris
10-Jan-2007, 05:54
merlo, the only advantage you will get in the bellows draw is that which allpies to a 120 v a 150 lens; that is yoou will need 240mm of bellows to go to 1:1 as opposed to 300mm. Again, as I noted earlier .... I have a bunch of Schneider/B+W 2x filters .... PM if interested.

Enrico Faini
10-Jan-2007, 17:43
wow nice
it looks like it will even cover 5x7 at 1:1

I've just ordered mine :D

John O'Connell
11-Jan-2007, 07:32
"they have the 600mm rear cell also really cheap right now"

Alas, I too fell into the cunning trap of B&H. I bought the 800 to use on 8x10, was a little disappointed by the bellows required for close-ups, so decided I "had" to get the 600 element at the closeout price. According to my calculations, it should only need ~28" of bellows to get to 1:2.

Any word on whether all versions of the 800T definitely cover 11x14 or 7x17 yet?

George Hart
12-Jan-2007, 03:28
Mine has arrived in the UK! Looks to be a very nice lens. Many thanks Ted for the heads-up on this one.

vinny
13-Jan-2007, 03:57
I got mine today. I immediately noticed that the rear cell wasn't screwed into the shutter and it's scratched all to hell. The threads are damaged and this is the third order in a row from b&h that has arrived with non functioning contents. Poor packaging is part of their problem. I'll be sending this one back!

vinny

Bjorn Nilsson
13-Jan-2007, 04:01
If the offer is still there, could someone post a direct link to this offer?
I've been browsing through the b&h site but couldn't find any similar sell-outs. Is there a special section which I've missed?

Cheers from Björn

naturephoto1
13-Jan-2007, 04:13
Hi Bjorn,

Here is the link for the USA warrantied 120mm lens:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=40&A=details&Q=&sku=36876&is=USA&addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

Here is the link for the Imported warrantied 120mm lens:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=40&A=details&Q=&sku=36876&is=GREY&addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

Hope this helps.

Rich

Jan Pedersen
13-Jan-2007, 09:39
Vinny, did you get the lens without the Nikon box?
Just got mine yesterday too and it was packed very well. Sounds like yours could have been a restocked without a check by B&H?

roteague
13-Jan-2007, 10:27
I got mine today. I immediately noticed that the rear cell wasn't screwed into the shutter and it's scratched all to hell. The threads are damaged and this is the third order in a row from b&h that has arrived with non functioning contents. Poor packaging is part of their problem. I'll be sending this one back!

vinny

:eek: Sorry to hear that. Which one did you order, the US warranty? Mine hasn't arrived yet, I hope today, and I hope mine doesn't come all beat up like yours.

andy bessette
13-Jan-2007, 10:35
Yo,

mine arrived on time on Thursday, very nicely packed, in the original box, inside another box, complete with all paperwork.

best, andy

THERE'S MORE TO OPTICS THAN MEETS THE EYE

vinny
13-Jan-2007, 11:00
Vinny, did you get the lens without the Nikon box?
Just got mine yesterday too and it was packed very well. Sounds like yours could have been a restocked without a check by B&H?

Yes it was in the nikon box with the blue foam. The ups box had two of those air bags in it but the lens was pushed into a corner w/o any protection. It looks like it bounced around the whole way here.

Eric Biggerstaff
13-Jan-2007, 13:08
Just got mine yesterday in the factory box with all paperwork.

I mounted it last night and am looking forward to giving it a try this weekend.

By the way, this was the only lens in my kit with the small set screw on the shutter, I removed it as I could not mount the lens to my metal board with it in. Do I need this thing? If so, I can put it back no problem.

Thanks,
Eric

Ted Harris
13-Jan-2007, 13:51
Nahh, you don't need it but if you have a lensboard that has a little slot for it then it helps you center the lens and hold it centered on the board.

Eric Biggerstaff
13-Jan-2007, 14:23
Thanks Ted, I won't worry about it then.

roteague
13-Jan-2007, 19:52
Got mine today, in perfect condition. Pretty lens; I'm looking forward to using it. :D

Herbert A Terbrack
13-Jan-2007, 21:08
I'll chime in with a good word for B&H. I ordered a lens on Saturday, January 6, and recieved the lens on Wednesday, in the original box, still sealed and in good shape (UPS delivery). I even waited one whole day before mounting the lens and using it. Now to find more time. Maybe it's time to retire and find out what my real purpose in life is.
H A Terbrack

duckarrowtypes
13-Jan-2007, 21:15
Thanks for the tip. I just ordered one of these lenses to make some wicked new dags.

Now I have to find a Copal 0 lens board. :(

Enrico Faini
15-Jan-2007, 11:22
Got mine today. It arrived here in Italy in perfect condition
I can't wait to get the lensboard drilled so that I can try it out :D

darr
15-Jan-2007, 11:57
Maybe it's time to retire and find out what my real purpose in life is.
H A Terbrack

:D LOL!! :D

I love your thought process Herb!

duckarrowtypes
15-Jan-2007, 13:46
I really want to see more examples of what you guys are doing with this lens. I enjoyed the few that were shared earlier. What are you people shooting?

-Jonathan

Sideshow Bob
16-Jan-2007, 19:52
This maybe a stupid question but does anyone know much bellows draw this lens needs for 1:1 focusing?

Gale

Kerry L. Thalmann
16-Jan-2007, 20:39
My 600mm T-ED rear element arrived today. The box was a little shop worn, but the lens is flawless and all the original packaging and paperwork were included. At $229.95 + $6.15 shipping it was a huge bargain. Just a few months ago, it was over twice that price. I now have a 600mm lens I can use on my 4x5 with standard bellows and a 600/800 combo for 8x10. Too bad they don't have a similar deal on the 1200mm T-ED rear element to complete my set. Anybody know where I can get a good deal on one?

Kerry

Jan Pedersen
16-Jan-2007, 21:15
Just did an aproximate bellows draw measurement for a 1:1 not 100% accurate but close. Came out to be about 242mm or 9.5"

jan

Kerry L. Thalmann
16-Jan-2007, 21:34
Just did an aproximate bellows draw measurement for a 1:1 not 100% accurate but close. Came out to be about 242mm or 9.5"

Sounds about right as it should be 2x the focal length of the lens for 1:1.

Kerry

geoffsm
20-Jan-2007, 10:00
Hi, this is my first post here, great forum, a real treasure trove of information (and so civil! :)).

Regarding the limited covering power of this lens at normal distances -- does this mean it could be used to make circular images (even vignetting all around) on 4x5? Such as to reproduce the look of some classic photographers (I'm thinking mostly of Emmet Gowin here)? Would be interesting to illustrate the property of circle of illumination for students as well as to make some interesting images in this style. Or is there a better (smarter, cheaper) way to do this (short of Photoshop).

When focused at, say, infinity would the vignetting be even all around the frame edges? At what distance would the vignetting be occluded (i.e. at what point does the image circle become 'good'), assuming little or no use of movements?

Just so you don't think I'm insane :eek:, I would also use it for its intended purpose, close-up photography near life size (which it looks like it does quite nicely), so it wouldn't just be for this 'gimmick'. Any thoughs appreciated.

Ralph Barker
20-Jan-2007, 10:36
Geoff - if my measurement of the circle of illumination at 140mm is close, it would vignette in the corners, but not in the middle of either dimension on 4x5. To get a circular image on 4x5, you'd probably be better off using an even shorter focal length lens designed for a much smaller format and no movements - a lens from an old 120 "folder", perhaps. Or, put it on an 8x10 and do circular contact prints.

geoffsm
20-Jan-2007, 11:04
Thank you, Ralph. I think you're right -- for this application, I should probably look for a cheap (like garage-sale cheap) funky old lens covering a smaller format.

Tom Coverdale
20-Jan-2007, 11:57
Thanks Ted,
Mine arrived Monday and I now have it mounted. Shot a couple images and they look great. As someone said this a super forum and a sweet lens! Thanks again. Tom

Jan Pedersen
20-Jan-2007, 19:05
Did a little testing with mine today and so far i am very impressed. This is a great little lens. The image below is just a neg scan and the size just don't do justice to the lens.
Will print it tomorrow.

Sal Santamaura
20-Jan-2007, 20:14
Even though B&H still shows at least 10 left available to order, there are already two listed for resale on eBay. One claims "Last one" and has already garnered 1 bid at $299.99 + higher shipping than B&H charges. Still almost 5 days to go on that one. The other has an opening price of $395.00 and similar high shipping cost. More than 6 days left there.

I'm following these to see how applicable P.T. Barnum's dictum is in this case. If eBay bidders' behavior in general serves as a guide, it's likely dead on.

nselegzi
24-Jan-2007, 14:00
I just picked mine up at B&H - they only have two left.

Jeffrey Sipress
24-Jan-2007, 15:01
Well, I've had mine for about 1-1/2 years and have made some fine images with it. I got a minty one on ebay, paid a little more than you guys. But I have had all that time to enjoy using it!

Andre Noble
24-Jan-2007, 21:42
Mine's On It's Way from B+H. Ordered it today. Thanks for the heads up Moderator.

Send me a PM if they drop price on any other Nikkors anyone. Thanks!!!

Sal Santamaura
25-Jan-2007, 19:15
Even though B&H still shows at least 10 left available to order, there are already two listed for resale on eBay. One claims "Last one" and has already garnered 1 bid at $299.99 + higher shipping than B&H charges. Still almost 5 days to go on that one. The other has an opening price of $395.00 and similar high shipping cost. More than 6 days left there.

I'm following these to see how applicable P.T. Barnum's dictum is in this case. If eBay bidders' behavior in general serves as a guide, it's likely dead on.B&H still lists this lens as "In Stock" for purchase at $299.95. That didn't stop four bidders from reaching a final price of $400.17 on the "Last one" auction I mentioned above, which ended a few hours ago. The second auction still has no bids, but that hasn't stopped the seller from listing another one, this time with an opening price of $465.00!

Barnum rules.

Tom Schaefer
26-Jan-2007, 10:15
Thanks for the info I just ordered 1. They said it was still in stock.
Do you meter this as you would a normal lens ?
Thanks in advance

Tom

Ralph Barker
26-Jan-2007, 11:39
. . . Do you meter this as you would a normal lens ?

Metering would be the same, but don't forget to apply the appropriate bellows factor.

Don Boyd
5-Feb-2007, 08:48
Here is a Cottonwood leaf image I recently took with my newly purchased Nikkor 120mm. The image is a first scan on a new Epson 750 - no tests, heigth adjustments, etc. Both images were PS sharpened (100, 1.1). The second image is a 100% crop of the first. (First time posting an image, so it may take me more than one attempt.)

Don Boyd
5-Feb-2007, 08:51
Yep, not sure why the second image didn't also post. Here they both are to make it eaier to compare.

Don Boyd
5-Feb-2007, 08:57
If at first . . . er second, you don't succeed . . . (The file size was too large. Here is the downsized image).

mortuus
23-Feb-2007, 18:27
Greetings!

(This is my first post on this forum).

I ordered mine off B&H 4 days ago - and today I noticed that they're out of stock.

Seems like I got the last one :)

Eirik

Eric Leppanen
24-Feb-2007, 10:57
A new lens just sold on Ebay for $430 (via Buy-It-Now):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150093952220&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005

Songyun
24-Feb-2007, 17:26
Lucky you

Greetings!

(This is my first post on this forum).

I ordered mine off B&H 4 days ago - and today I noticed that they're out of stock.

Seems like I got the last one :)

Eirik

K.E. Carter
24-Feb-2007, 19:40
works well "moderately" close as well. Great value for this price. Thanks for the heads up.

Don Boyd
13-Jun-2007, 12:55
A while back there was interest in knowing what images from this lens looked like. Here is one of the edge of a cactus pad from a down and dirty scan with my Epson 750:

Ralph Barker
13-Jun-2007, 15:57
Nicely done, Don.

duckarrowtypes
1-Aug-2007, 06:30
Here's the first image from the lens:
http://shinyphotos.com/images/daguerreotypes/yesterdays_tech_web.jpg
Whole Plate (6.5" x 8.5") Daguerreotype "Yesterday's Technology" shot wide open

kevin kelly
1-Aug-2007, 10:21
I've just checked B&H's website, can't find the lens on their listings.

Schieser! I think I've missed the boat...! Hope I've spelled schieser correctly and not broken any forum rules by swearing in German.

Matus Kalisky
1-Aug-2007, 10:37
I am am sorry Kevin, but here you missed as well :D , it was supposer to be: "Scheiße" ....