PDA

View Full Version : Have a Linhof and need some help.

ssincity
25-Nov-2006, 19:47
I am new and hope I am posting this in the right area on the forum. If not I do apologize.

I have a Linhof. And I am trying to figure out what the heck it is. I recieved it from someone that has passed on. I wish to sell it to someone that would put it to good use if still useable. But I dont know where to start.

The front area around the lens has "linhof technika 2100" I did some research and found the serial number I think of 22765(located on the door that folds down in front of the lens) and found it to possibly be a technika III if that is infact the serial number.

But I have not found any other photos of a III that has "Technika 2100" So I do not know how to identify this camera.

If anyone has any information that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

David A. Goldfarb
26-Nov-2006, 06:32
I'm sure Bob Salomon will be able to identify it from the serial number. If you have a digital camera and can post a few pictures of everything included with the camera, there are several people here who can help you figure out what you've got.

ssincity
26-Nov-2006, 08:46
Thank you, I will try to do sometime today.

Brian Ellis
26-Nov-2006, 11:22
See my response in the other forum.

ssincity
27-Nov-2006, 15:05
I have photos now. I dont know how to post them. But you can email me at ssincity@aol.com and I will send them back to you.. Thanks for everyones help.

Brian Ellis
29-Nov-2006, 15:25
See my response in the other forum. I think, but am not sure, that it's a 1950 or 1951 version of the Technika III.