PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a PhaseOne PowerPhase FX

billkane
12-Jul-2006, 14:25
We're currently using a PhaseOne PowerPhase digital back for our 4x5 camera and would like to upgrade to the FX model. Does anyone know of a used or demo one for sale?

Capocheny
12-Jul-2006, 23:44
Bill,

If you go to the Sinar forum... they often have people posting For Sale notices and I've noticed in the past that quite a few digital backs come up.

Of course, it varies and, at times, you'll get quite a few digital backs for sale and, at other times, nothing will show up. So, it seems to be quite cyclical.

Good luck in locating one.

Cheers

billkane
13-Jul-2006, 10:32
Thanks for your reply H.D.C. I'll check out the Sinar forum.

Best to you,
Bill

foto-z
19-Jul-2006, 05:30
What is your budget for a new back?

billkane
14-Aug-2006, 08:49
We don't have any specific budget, it depends on what we could sell our PowerPhase back for.

Geoffg
14-Aug-2006, 10:05
Bill.
Good choice on the upgrade to the PowerPhase FX, I have been shooting with this back for many years now on high end product shots and fine art reproduction, and the quality is superb. Getting the recent software might be a problem. I feel that PhaseOne has put the high end FX on the shelf and conentrated more on there p series.
Geoff

billkane
25-Sep-2006, 11:58
We found an FX back and now are selling our PowerPhase back. It's a scsi connection device that can scan files up to 150mb in size. It's in excellent working condition if anyone would be interested.