PDA

View Full Version : Marflex - Is something wrong there?

William D. Lester
25-Jan-2006, 06:22
I'm hoping someone - possibly Bob Salomon can help me to contact Martin at Marflex. I've called and left messages twice in the last couple of weeks as well as sent an email message. I want to order a couple of parts for my Technika. Are they closed for vacation possibly?

Bob Salomon
25-Jan-2006, 07:04
Marflex has recently moved from NJ to NC. Following is the contact information:

As we have spoken to Martin this week he is not on vacation.

MARFLEX SERVICE 117 ANCHORAGE RD. HAVELOCK, NC 28532 (252) 652-4401 MARFLEX@AOL.COM

Phong
25-Jan-2006, 17:53
I just talked with Martin on the phone today, at the number Bob Salomon gave above.

I have been in contact with him several (8 ?) times since the beginning of December, and he has always been answering the phone, or returning them promptly to me.

Frank Petronio
25-Jan-2006, 18:56
Wouldn't it be nice if these repair guys bought a $15 webpage and learned how to manage email? I mean I love Martin, and Harry Fleenor, and Ken Ruth, and all these sweet guys but geez, it can be hard to communicate...

Ed Richards
25-Jan-2006, 21:37
I have not had trouble with email, it just takes a while before they get to it. Knowing what a drain on time email is, I would rather they spent their time fixing cameras.:-)

Varakan Ten Tipprapa
27-Jan-2006, 14:20
They are fine, but it may take abit time to process.. I contacted them last year for TK parts.. they helped me out smoothly..