PDA

View Full Version : "Notebook"...is back, kind of...

Richard Boulware
11-Jan-2006, 16:11
Many thanks for the kindness and consideration of those who have posted in response to my apology. I have rethought my decision NOT to publish my Photographers Notebook series. I have modified my plan which I think will be more valuable to the readers here. I will publish four or five paragraph 'bullets' on a single subject, giving my opinion and thoughts on issues that I think are relevant and hopefully will be thought provoking.

To those who wanted me to write a book....forget it. This is not a forum where you are going to be terribly interested in the time I was jumped by Mig-17's flying recon, or my getting custody of my kids after a divorce, and having to sell my studio to be a good dad. That's nonsense for this board, so I am going to edit my opinions and commentary on things that I think are 'meat'...not salad.

First post, within 24 hrs. Photographers Notebook, Note #1. P.S. Don't bother challenging me or flaming me. I still have two Nomex flight suits in my closet...and the comments are my opinion only. NOT gospel. If you want to argue,.....argue with yourselves. Wish me luck. "Fresh Eyes", Richard.

David Karp
11-Jan-2006, 16:13
Good luck, and thanks.

Mark Sampson
11-Jan-2006, 17:09
Richard, feel free to tell whatever stories you want. I'll be happy to read them all.

Ole Tjugen
12-Jan-2006, 01:52
Thank you, and good luck.

You write, and I'll read :)