PDA

View Full Version : perfection camera 10/12 repairs

andrew barker
25-Nov-2005, 14:02
thanks you LF for your response on my question regarding 10/12 film and dark slides.

now that i know i can get it. i have this very special camera that i will like to recon.seen that i do not have a camera bigger than 8/10 inch.

it is a perfection camera no319 marion and co london. it was toast when i got it but it is now looking far better with some hard work...

where do i get these things made?

1.there are things like bellows that will like to get newly made. to the exact size that i have.

2.also the spring loaded ground glass backing for the 10.12 inc dark slides.

i need to start making contact with the correct and most discerning lovers of there craft .

i am in africa but hopefully i can get these projects done from here.

thanks again for you special website.

andrew barker

Scott Davis
25-Nov-2005, 15:01
I don't know about the back with the ground glass, but about the best bellows manufacturer out there is www.camerabellows.com . They're in England, and will custom-make any bellows to your specifications. Contact them for a quote. There are also a lot of websites out there with directions and patterns for making your own bellows, which is certainly the more economic option. Do a google search on "camera bellows patterns" and see what you can find. Best of luck! Post pictures of it as you make your progress.

Steve Hamley
25-Nov-2005, 17:01
Richard Ritter should be able to make the back - just Google him.

Steve

Ted Harris
26-Nov-2005, 07:01
You can find Richard Ritter at www.lg4mat.net