PDA

View Full Version : need to get 10/12 inch film holders/ and film

andrew barker
23-Nov-2005, 14:04
i need to get 10/12 inch film holders/ and film where do i get these made

Steve Hamley
23-Nov-2005, 19:27
I believe Sandy King (S&S filmholders) will make what you want. Contact Quality Camera in Atlanta.

Also, Alan Brubaker, but be prepared to pay a lot and a possibly significant wait time.

You don't get film made, typically you cut it down from a larger size unless you can afford $10,000 or more for Kodak to make a run for you.

Steve

clay harmon
23-Nov-2005, 21:08
Quality Camera in Atlanta had several hundred sheets of 10x12 Tri-X from a custom order as of a year ago. I bought some of them, but they still had some left, along with some Brubaker holders. Talk to Jeff and find out what the status is.

Jim Galli
23-Nov-2005, 23:32
"Quality Camera in Atlanta had several hundred sheets of 10x12 Tri-X from a custom order as of a year ago. I bought some of them, but they still had some left, along with some Brubaker holders. Talk to Jeff and find out what the status is."

They also had a 10X12 Deardorff field camera but alas I couln't afford it even with a possible 12X20 trade! Get the 'dorff, holders and film, and you're in business! Almost. What the heck, it's just $$$$!