PDA

View Full Version : New book

Steve Lewis
4-Oct-2005, 04:14
Hi Guys

A short note to let you know that my book is now published, and available from my website. Thanks.

Steve

www.landscapesofwales.co.uk

Kirk Gittings
4-Oct-2005, 10:55
There are some evry beautiful images there Steve. Congratulations.

Ben_4657
4-Oct-2005, 15:46
Very nice indeed.

Julian Boulter
4-Oct-2005, 16:02
Hi Steve,

I had a look at your site and you have some great images. I know what a labour of love it is achieving images like this with a 5x4 camera. I have been shooting landscapes in the UK with a Wista DX 5x4 for about 4 years now. In fact I just came back last weekend from my first trip to Snowdonia national park and was bowled over by the beauty of the area. I normally shoot in the Lake District but I fancied Wales for some reason this time. I spent the weekend up on Cadair Idris concentrating on of Llyn Cau. Very difficult shooting conditions as it is a hefty climb with all the gear and when you get to Llyn Cau the weather is very changeable and boy is it windy!!!

Just wondering if you actually live in Wales? I would love to live near enough to go there as often as I could but I live near London so not much scope for landscape around here unfortunately.

Steve Lewis
6-Oct-2005, 15:16
Hi Julian

I live near Chester, on the border between England and Wales.

I run a couple of workshops in the Snowdonia National Park every year. I can send you details if you like? Next time your up, give me a shout beforehand; maybe we can meet up?

regards

Steve

www.landscapesofwales.co.uk

John C Murphy
8-Oct-2005, 12:40
I don't see where the book is available at the website?

Here's an active link:

Steve's website (http://www.landscapesofwales.co.uk)

Julian Boulter
11-Oct-2005, 02:20
Hi Steve,

Yes please send me some details of the workshops - and thanks for the offer to meet up, I'll let you know when I'm up there next - happy photography!

Julian