PDA

View Full Version : Access to FS subforum

CassJohnson
16-Sep-2017, 21:47
I've been kind of holding my breath here, wondering when I might possibly find a good used 8 x 10 camera. I thought I read somewhere that after a period of time as a new member, that there was a place on this forum where I might be able to pick one up. Can anyone clarify that for me ? It would really be helpful. Thanks in advance.

B.S.Kumar
16-Sep-2017, 22:57
Indeed there is such a place - the For-Sale forum. (http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?27-For-Sale-For-Trade)
If you can't see it, log out and log in again, remembering to let your browser accept cookies.

Kumar

Leigh
16-Sep-2017, 23:37
Are you looking for a studio camera or a field camera?

- Leigh

CassJohnson
18-Sep-2017, 12:02
Leigh I'm looking for a Feild Camera

CassJohnson
18-Sep-2017, 12:13
Evidently I don't have the privileges to access the "For-Sale Forum" page. I can view it but I can't respond to any posts. I've been a member for over 60 days... do I need more time on the forum ?

Cass

Luis-F-S
18-Sep-2017, 12:15
You can't respond to For Sale posts, you have to private message them. L

electraice
24-Sep-2017, 09:42
Hello!
I would like to access to FS subforum too - how can i get access?
I see this message:
"electraice, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

What shall i do for the verification or something else?
Thank you!

Oren Grad
24-Sep-2017, 09:55
electraice:

For some reason your status did not get automatically upgraded by the Forum software - this happens sometimes. I've just updated your profile manually. You should be OK now.

electraice
24-Sep-2017, 12:27
I've just updated your profile manually. You should be OK now.
Thank you!

JacobWeiss
29-Sep-2017, 10:16
Hello

how can i get access?

I Keep Getting the Following

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Oren Grad
29-Sep-2017, 13:31
Hello

how can i get access?

I Keep Getting the Following

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Jacob -

Please read the Forum guidelines. You will have access to the FS subforum after 30 days.