PDA

View Full Version : Denver Colorado Large Format B&W Group Looking For Interested Participating Members

Michael Kadillak
6-Sep-2017, 19:41
Over five years ago a large format B&W photography group was formulated in the Denver, Colorado area and while we continue to meet, we are currently interested in passionate potential contributing members to participate in this creative venue. We meet once a month at individual members homes on the Second Saturday of each month. Each member brings recently produced B&W prints and we collectively critique the material presented and in general discuss the B&W process in an open contributing process. We are strictly conventional analog materials and have a very broad and diverse perspective. If you have an interest, please PM me.

Have a Great Day!

Kirk Gittings
7-Sep-2017, 12:37
I wish I had more flexibility as to when I could come up there. I would surely come to some of these. As it is I am always just coming up for family events.

Michael Kadillak
7-Sep-2017, 14:14
I wish I had more flexibility as to when I could come up there. I would surely come to some of these. As it is I am always just coming up for family events.

If your schedule aligns with the second Saturday of every month, keep us in mind. Would love to have you visit out group.