PDA

View Full Version : TOP features QT Luong's book on National Parks

Willie
15-Feb-2017, 18:06
http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/blog_index.html

A nice write on the book and the photographer.
Good to see it getting more publicity.

"This is a long-winded expression of my admiration for QT Luong’s accomplishment with Treasured Lands: A Photographic Odyssey Through America's National Parks. Over the course of more than 20 years, Dr. Luong visited every one of America’s extant 59 National Parks, and photographed them in depth. On large format film. The simple physical effort required boggles the mind. The consistently high quality of the photos is striking; hundreds of fine photographs, and no ‘filler’ shots."

JMO
15-Feb-2017, 18:40
And I found that it is written especially for photographers, with lots of discussion and details on best locations, times, seasons and even filters (etc.) for photographing in each park. ...

David Karp
15-Feb-2017, 22:17
QT and that book deserve all possible praise. We all owe him a debt of gratitude for creating this site.

Gary Tarbert
18-Feb-2017, 07:24
I remember Qt asking for input on the title , BTW excellent title , All the the best with the book ,might grab a copy before my next trip down under , Sorry i mean up above ?? my next trip to the states;)