PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Evergreen Colorado

srpirolt
19-Jan-2017, 17:13
Hello LF Phtography Forum,

I can’t believe I am finally participating in this fantastic forum. I have been following the LF Photo site since I bought my first 4x5 in late 1999. I was a dedicated LF landscape shooter until I started shoot more editorial and commercial work and moved to digital a few years ago. My 4x5 has been patiently sitting in the closet and this last fall I took it out for the first time in 5 years. I completely forgot how much more I enjoy shooting a large format camera. Looking forward to once again shooting black and white film and producing more personal work, and also participating in this forum.

Best,
René

Alan Gales
19-Jan-2017, 20:16
Welcome Rene. We are glad to have you and look forward to your contributions.

Alan

anilajain
20-Jan-2017, 04:01
Hello René, Its nice to hear from you and looking forward to see your black/White shots. Have a great time being here, welcome.

John Kasaian
20-Jan-2017, 06:57
Welcome aboard!

Andrew O'Neill
22-Jan-2017, 19:18
Welcome back to LF, René!

Jim Graves
10-Apr-2017, 20:53
Rene ... Welcome ... small world ... my brother Bob lives in Evergreen ... digital shooter.

Raymond Bleesz
15-Apr-2017, 08:59
Rene--I know Evergreen very well as I was a 20 resident of Georgetown in Clear Creek County (70's-90's), and I moved further West to Edwards, in the Vail Valley-----welcome---look me up---we have a photo club here. Raymond Bleesz