PDA

View Full Version : Cuba Photography Workshop

Steve Anchell
5-Nov-2016, 08:57
As the author of The Darkroom Cookbook, I don't spend all of my time in the dark. A few times a year I get out, stretch my legs, and teach street photography, sometimes in NYC, sometimes in Portland, but since 2001 I have been leading regular workshops to Cuba. This March will be my 26th visit.

My next workshop is March 11 to 18. I only take 12 photographers. I have 7 registered. I would be delighted to have you join me if you can tear yourself away from your beloved enlarger. You'll be surprised how pleasant the sun can be.

I work with all levels of photographers. If you're advanced, you'll be able to take off on your own after I orient you to Havana and share with you some of my techniques.

And I know that Large Format Photography Forum is for analog photographers, but hey, you're welcome to bring digital ... iPhone, anyone? That said, I almost never have a street workshop, even in Cuba, where at least one photographer doesn't bring large format.

If you'd like to know more visit my site, www.anchellworkshops.com.

Then grab one of the last 5 spaces.

I look forward to traveling with you.

157014 157013

Monty McCutchen
5-Nov-2016, 10:52
Man I wish I could join you. This sounds like so much fun. Work will preclude my inclusion but it won't be from a lack of desire. Your books have been very enlightening to me and I remain thankful for them. Hope you have a great trip!

The pictures above are fantastic!

Monty

Steve Anchell
5-Nov-2016, 10:57
Thank you for the kind words, Monty. If you register on my home page I'll keep you informed of future trips.