PDA

View Full Version : Black Witch

paul owen
4-May-2005, 06:19
No not some occult weirdo stuff but an answer to repairing pin holes in bellows! This stuff is amazing and whats more very cheap! It is a neoprene adhesive designed for repairing wet suits and it dries quickly and seems to do the trick!

Alan Davenport
4-May-2005, 13:50
Dude, are you sure you're in the right forum? This is LF photography, where what we do is, by definition (the rest of the world's,) "occult weirdo stuff."

Thanks for that tip, it might be something worth keeping around.

John Kasaian
4-May-2005, 18:50
...but duct tape comes in NASCAR colors! Quaker State green, Pennzoil yellow, Ford blue. Just like those Hasselblads!

Paul Butler
5-May-2005, 03:39
This sounds similar to, but perhaps stronger than, my favorite, "liquid electric tape"! Where do you get it? Not too many scuba shops in rural Vermont.

(please understand that I would never own a bellows that needed pinhole leaks repaired, I'm just curious).

Stan. Laurenson-Batten
7-May-2005, 12:59
Hello Paul.

Yes, Black Witch was suggested be me on this forum for sealing the hinges on DDS some time ago. I am sure it is just as efficient on small bellows repair jobs. In the UK it is about £5. for a small tube but it will last almost for ever. Hope you have a good trip to the Lakes, I think it will be very wet!