PDA

View Full Version : adobe portfolio question

h2oman
21-Aug-2016, 12:44
I'm thinking of making a move to the "Creative Cloud." When I went to the web page for it I see Adobe Portfolio for creating a web page. Does anyone know if the $9.99 for CC includes hosting of the webpage?

MAubrey
21-Aug-2016, 15:20
I'm thinking of making a move to the "Creative Cloud." When I went to the web page for it I see Adobe Portfolio for creating a web page. Does anyone know if the $9.99 for CC includes hosting of the webpage?
It does!

https://mikeaubrey.myportfolio.com/

stawastawa
21-Aug-2016, 15:30
the 9.99 version does?
The full collection looks like it does at 49.99/mo but i didnt see it listed in my quick browse for the photographer version.

they sure make it hard for you to buy anything but CC ...

h2oman
21-Aug-2016, 15:57
Thanks Mike - I assume that your web page/portfolio is an example! So if I understand correctly (again, either I'm blind or the Adobe site is more focused on glitz and getting one signed up than really detailing what you get, and for how much), I could use Lightroom CC and have a web page at myportfolio.com for $9.99 a month? That sounds pretty good...

It does!

https://mikeaubrey.myportfolio.com/

dimento
22-Aug-2016, 03:12
slightly off topic, but a very affordable option for us togs is pixelrights.com, nice templates, cheap, easy and they have excellent image protection

MAubrey
22-Aug-2016, 08:05
Thanks Mike - I assume that your web page/portfolio is an example! So if I understand correctly (again, either I'm blind or the Adobe site is more focused on glitz and getting one signed up than really detailing what you get, and for how much), I could use Lightroom CC and have a web page at myportfolio.com for $9.99 a month? That sounds pretty good...
Yep. I was surprised when I found out. I'm only paying the $9.99 rate. I'm still figuring out how to use their tools for layout, but it's nice to have a public landing page. I only do maybe three or four weddings or events a year, so I've never felt the need to invest much for an online space. I make just enough for covering film and gear costs for personal work.