PDA

View Full Version : Where is the for sale section?

stradibarrius
8-Aug-2016, 07:14
I haven't been here in quite a while. I have had so much work, I'm thinking about selling my Chamonix 4x5 and my Sinar 4x5 but I can't find the F/S section...

Randy Moe
8-Aug-2016, 07:16
http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?27-For-Sale-For-Trade

stradibarrius
8-Aug-2016, 07:31
Thanks Randy!

MickAitch
9-Aug-2016, 12:06
Hi, I've just completed my month's probationary period but still can't access the 'Classified Ads' section. The link above pops up the following
...you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Am I missing summat?

FredrickSummers
10-Aug-2016, 06:10
Hi, I've just completed my month's probationary period but still can't access the 'Classified Ads' section. The link above pops up the following Am I missing summat?

I think there is more then just waiting a month for the section to pop up. You should message an Admin.

Ralph Barker
10-Aug-2016, 08:18
Hi, I've just completed my month's probationary period but still can't access the 'Classified Ads' section. The link above pops up the following Am I missing summat?

I'm not sure when you tried to access the FS section, but your member record shows that you were "promoted" and have access now.

Note, too, that if you forget to check the "Remember Me" box when logging in, similar permissions issues can result.

MickAitch
11-Aug-2016, 10:11
Found it. Thanks very much.